Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

excited

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:20 AM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this
Just ordered first response pregnancy tests! Excited to use them, but i think i should wait to test until around af is due. Im sooo impatient!

What is your fave preg tests?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ILoveMyFam
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Those! They're the only ones to give me early BFPs (9dpo)!
ElloOu
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Haven't had a bfp yet, but that's what I've used so far :)
Cc4871
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this
I like Clear Blue Digital...I would drive myself crazy comparing lines. I got my bfp at 13dpo.
-BluEydDvl-
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM
What brand are the digital ones that say pregnant and a number under it? And where do you get them? I've never seen them before and I want to get one.
StaciF
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Those are the clear blue digital with weeks estimator - I get them at target - you could probably get them on amazon too

Quoting -BluEydDvl-: What brand are the digital ones that say pregnant and a number under it? And where do you get them? I've never seen them before and I want to get one.
-BluEydDvl-
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Thank you!

Quoting StaciF: Those are the clear blue digital with weeks estimator - I get them at target - you could probably get them on amazon too

Quoting -BluEydDvl-: What brand are the digital ones that say pregnant and a number under it? And where do you get them? I've never seen them before and I want to get one.
StaciF
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Walmart and cvs may have them too - I just haven't looked there :) fx for you!

Quoting -BluEydDvl-: Thank you!

Quoting StaciF: Those are the clear blue digital with weeks estimator - I get them at target - you could probably get them on amazon too

-BluEydDvl-
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:11 AM
I've already had two positives, I just wanna see how many weeks will show up on it, lol.

I'm in the process of getting in to see someone cuz I had a 16 day long period and then a positive test. And another positive two days later. I definitely feel pregnant, I'm just going crazy waiting for answers.

Quoting StaciF: Walmart and cvs may have them too - I just haven't looked there :) fx for you!

StaciF
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh that's right - I remember your post about the black bleeding and positive test. Keep me updated!! Rooting for you and curious what the doctor says (I'm a nurse so I'm kinda nerdy when it comes to medical stuff!!)

Quoting -BluEydDvl-: I've already had two positives, I just wanna see how many weeks will show up on it, lol.

I'm in the process of getting in to see someone cuz I had a 16 day long period and then a positive test. And another positive two days later. I definitely feel pregnant, I'm just going crazy waiting for answers.

Quoting StaciF: Walmart and cvs may have them too - I just haven't looked there :) fx for you!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:50 AM
DEF FRERšŸ˜Š
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)