Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm On Hold..

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:18 AM
  • 21 Replies

I have PCOS and the Cysts in my ovaries are 10 cm each! :( I think both on the right side, but sure... Omg v.v So I had NO answers on what to do with these cysts.. I thought there was nothing we could do.. Dr.s never said Anything about removal or treatment! I went to the ER a few days ago with severe pain I mean I cried the whole 6 hours I was there and Finally a Dr. tells me,  "Oh yeah you can treat those. We are going to put you on BC so the hormones can shrink the cysts." ... Really? That is All I had to do all along?? ugh.. Well we are going to try it for 3 months I really hope that's all we have to do.. He says otherwise it could become an inversion and they'll have to operate :( I hope we operate Before that happens! I don't want my ovary to die! I want more kids! I'm freaking out >.<... But I'm still thinking if BC was the answer all along.. Why didn't any of the doctors that have given me pain meds for the horrible stabbing sensation I get on my right side around ovulation every month, just tell me that!? So we are on hold from TTC for at least the 3 months then we will see where we go.. I'll have to go back in to see if they've shrunk then decide whether to stay on BC longer or start that BDing! Wsh me luck!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama.In.Waiting
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:52 AM
1 mom liked this
What a mess :( I'm sorry. Good luck with everything!
Sammi20
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:22 AM

I agree! Thank you!

Quoting Mama.In.Waiting: What a mess :( I'm sorry. Good luck with everything!

ElloOu
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry girl :( Praying for them to shrink and disappear! Xoxo
21Brook
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

lots of baby bust!!

Sammi20
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting ElloOu: I'm sorry girl :( Praying for them to shrink and disappear! Xoxo

Sammi20
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Thank you!

Quoting 21Brook:

lots of baby bust!!

VinVanMom
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I used to have cysts. I went on metformin and they're gone. I can't say for sure it did it but I think it did.
Sammi20
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought about that too! I am going to ask my Dr. if he calls me back soon if he would perscribe that.. I was on it when I was a lot younger and after 8 months got pregnant with my little girl so I am optomistic about that I don't know why I didn't ask while I was there. It was ALL I was thinking about! Thank you!

Quoting VinVanMom: I used to have cysts. I went on metformin and they're gone. I can't say for sure it did it but I think it did.

tluvsd2
by TONI on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
U COULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN ON BC TO SHRINK THEM. DOCTORS GRRRRR..., I HOPE THEY SHRINK AND U CAN GET BK TO TTC SWEETY GOOD LUCK!
Sammi20
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:21 AM

I know right!???? >.< Thank you!!! I really hope it wors too or its Emergency Surgery >.< Ugh

Quoting tluvsd2: U COULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN ON BC TO SHRINK THEM. DOCTORS GRRRRR..., I HOPE THEY SHRINK AND U CAN GET BK TO TTC SWEETY GOOD LUCK!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)