Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FF! what the hell!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:20 AM
  • 6 Replies
I dont get it 1 second tofay I was 13dpo and FF just moved my O day and now its saying 9dpo. This cycle has been long, its my first since my MC. Just makes me pissy!

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BNY
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:49 AM

I know what you mean... FF has changed my crosshairs 3 times... I am either 12dpo. 9dpo or 6dpo... what the hell?? according to OPKs and what I assume are O pains I am 6dpo... but ff keeps switching it everyday to one of htose 3 dates... ugh.

I am sorry for your loss. Sometimes it can take your body to adjust after a mc. Hope you get your rainbow soon, momma!

stcy79
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Quoting BNY:

I know what you mean... FF has changed my crosshairs 3 times... I am either 12dpo. 9dpo or 6dpo... what the hell?? according to OPKs and what I assume are O pains I am 6dpo... but ff keeps switching it everyday to one of htose 3 dates... ugh.

I am sorry for your loss. Sometimes it can take your body to adjust after a mc. Hope you get your rainbow soon, momma!

Thank you and Fx that u caught the eggie. I decided to over ride ff and put it back where it was.

BNY
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting stcy79:
Quoting BNY:

Thank you and Fx that u caught the eggie. I decided to over ride ff and put it back where it was.

Thank you :) I did the same. I belive I Oed on the latest day projected so I discarded an earlier temp and have went with that date. Hoping we both have luck!!

LADY_V088
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been using a new app on my phone called Ovia... I actually like it a lot more than FF! Buuuut i'm using both lol
stcy79
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Quoting LADY_V088: I've been using a new app on my phone called Ovia... I actually like it a lot more than FF! Buuuut i'm using both lol

Ive never heard of that but im fixen to look it up.

LADY_V088
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:25 PM
I like Ovia a lot :) it's nifty

Quoting stcy79:
Quoting LADY_V088: I've been using a new app on my phone called Ovia... I actually like it a lot more than FF! Buuuut i'm using both lol

Ive never heard of that but im fixen to look it up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)