Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This mornings test..I'm pretty sure yesterday was just a bad test :(

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:30 AM
  • 14 Replies

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pmomma97
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Is it just me or is there a line? Lol I feel like I see something but sometimes I have line eye! Haha! Anyway to get closer pic?
vkp23
by Virginia on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:09 AM

I wanted to say I think I see something too. But I'm not totally sure. :(

Shorty6160
by Kate on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:14 AM

This is as close as I can get

Quoting Pmomma97: Is it just me or is there a line? Lol I feel like I see something but sometimes I have line eye! Haha! Anyway to get closer pic?

lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Your not out until af shows. I never got an early positive test.
Shorty6160
by Kate on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Well that's the problem I have no idea when that should be. I'm 5 weeks out from a d&c . I only started testing because my boobs started hurting a lot, and tmi sorry my nipples are tingly and hard, I only have had that when I was pregnant with my son and this last pregnancy I lost. 

Quoting lilmama8408: Your not out until af shows. I never got an early positive test.

lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Did your hormone levels go back to 0? Id make an apt with the doctor.

After birth or a loss your more fertile but id get a lab test and maybe request an US to make sure everything is ok.

Quoting Shorty6160:

Well that's the problem I have no idea when that should be. I'm 5 weeks out from a d&c . I only started testing because my boobs started hurting a lot, and tmi sorry my nipples are tingly and hard, I only have had that when I was pregnant with my son and this last pregnancy I lost. 

Quoting lilmama8408: Your not out until af shows. I never got an early positive test.

Shorty6160
by Kate on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:29 AM

2 weeks after surgery my level was at 43 I kept taking pregnancy test till they came back negative. Yeah I'm gonna call on Monday see if they will do some blood work for me. After my loss my midwife sai she would give me whatever I need when I needed it when we got pregnant again, to put my mind at ease. So it shouldn't be a problem. I'm just not sure I want to know the answer, the test I did yesterday gave me a lot of hope, sadly I'm pretty sure it's just false hope but I guess I won't know till I get the blood test.

Quoting lilmama8408: Did your hormone levels go back to 0? Id make an apt with the doctor. After birth or a loss your more fertile but id get a lab test and maybe request an US to make sure everything is ok.
Quoting Shorty6160:

lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:36 AM
I was told no sex or sex with condoms only for 2 to 3 months after our loses to give my body time to heal and hormone levels to drop

Quoting Shorty6160:

2 weeks after surgery my level was at 43 I kept taking pregnancy test till they came back negative. Yeah I'm gonna call on Monday see if they will do some blood work for me. After my loss my midwife sai she would give me whatever I need when I needed it when we got pregnant again, to put my mind at ease. So it shouldn't be a problem. I'm just not sure I want to know the answer, the test I did yesterday gave me a lot of hope, sadly I'm pretty sure it's just false hope but I guess I won't know till I get the blood test.

Quoting lilmama8408: Did your hormone levels go back to 0? Id make an apt with the doctor.

After birth or a loss your more fertile but id get a lab test and maybe request an US to make sure everything is ok.

Quoting Shorty6160:

StaciF
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:49 AM
My midwife gave me the go ahead once hcg had dropped. I'm 5 weeks now with no period after my mc at 9 weeks last month. All research I've read says no need wait more than a month if there are no complications. Fx for you - hope you get your rainbow!

Quoting lilmama8408: I was told no sex or sex with condoms only for 2 to 3 months after our loses to give my body time to heal and hormone levels to drop

Quoting Shorty6160:

Quoting lilmama8408: Did your hormone levels go back to 0? Id make an apt with the doctor.

Quoting Shorty6160:

Shorty6160
by Kate on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:55 AM

My midwife gave me the go ahead after 2 weeks. She said the only reason to wait for a cycle would be to better date the pregnancy, but she said they could figure it out from ultrasounds. 

Quoting lilmama8408: I was told no sex or sex with condoms only for 2 to 3 months after our loses to give my body time to heal and hormone levels to drop
Quoting Shorty6160:

Quoting lilmama8408: Did your hormone levels go back to 0? Id make an apt with the doctor. After birth or a loss your more fertile but id get a lab test and maybe request an US to make sure everything is ok.
Quoting Shorty6160:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)