Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEVER THOUGHT....

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:22 AM
  • 13 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Twice would be a CHARM!!!I am PREGANT everyone and feel so blessed:) I just had a mc in January my doc. made me wait a whole month which felt like 5yrs ,Smh to start trying again. I was on clomid 50mg n gotten pregnant every shot, this was my second cycle using it. Funny thing I was at my friend babyshower lastnight n started to feel a little sad n empty inside. When I was driving my husband to work I stated to him I think something might be wrong with my Dam body. He told me to pray n when God thought it was our time then it would be. Girlllllllll after my husband left I was craving for some white castle Lol. I went home n said the hell with it let me take a pregnancy test I'm 12dpo and I can't wait for my missed period. I started to cry when I saw pregnant!!!!!!!!!called my husband he and I was in shock. Thank You God for answering my Prayers. Ladies have hope and pray!!My problem was never conceiving it was implantation:( wish me luck guys....Any advice that may help??
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendraCay
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Congrats and good luck!
nadine012
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Thanks so much this group helped me alot ,getting through the weeks n time. Baby Dust to you!!

Quoting KendraCay: Congrats and good luck!
keelee76
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Congrats
nadine012
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Thanks so much!!Do you know of anything that might help with implantation?

Quoting keelee76: Congrats
-BluEydDvl-
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Congrats!
Necie72
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

way to gogroup hug

Necie72
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Why are you worried about implantation?  You've already had implantation since you got a positive HPT.

Quoting nadine012: Thanks so much!!Do you know of anything that might help with implantation?

nadine012
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:11 AM
No not yet when I had my first mc my doc. Stated to me that I had a chemical pregnancy my egg never implanted:(.I think it takes a couple of weeks to get to the uterus

Quoting Necie72:

Why are you worried about implantation?  You've already had implantation since you got a positive HPT.

Quoting nadine012: Thanks so much!!Do you know of anything that might help with implantation?

Necie72
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Typical max. 12 days from ovulation to implantation...  If you're 12dpo, I don't think you'll have a problem.

Quoting nadine012: No not yet when I had my first mc my doc. Stated to me that I had a chemical pregnancy my egg never implanted:(.I think it takes a couple of weeks to get to the uterus
Quoting Necie72:

nadine012
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks so much for the infro:)next month is ur month girl baby dust to you.

Quoting Necie72:

Typical max. 12 days from ovulation to implantation...  If you're 12dpo, I don't think you'll have a problem.

Quoting nadine012: No not yet when I had my first mc my doc. Stated to me that I had a chemical pregnancy my egg never implanted:(.I think it takes a couple of weeks to get to the uterus
Quoting Necie72:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)