Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

as far me and all you other ladies TTC

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:01 AM
  • 2 Replies
I think patience plays a roll so we want be anxious and stress out which in fact its a stressful situation I been ttc for 10 months changed to a healthy lifestyle lost tons of weight and still no bfp and yes I cry and think at times something is wrong with me but I guess is all within the mind And body I was on progesterone when I got pregnant with my now 26 month old daughter now my af comes on her own but hey I just need to educate my self more on temp and charting I just had to share this cause I think stress plays a big part in not conceiving. Gl all ladies.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:04 AM

With some of us patience ran out a long time ago. Ive been ttc #1 for 71/2yrs now and I have no patience anymore. Good luck and fx for you.

Necie72
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

It definitely plays a major part.  Before I got pregnant with DD I would cry when AF appeared...  Then, I was preoccupied with moving, but was still checking my temps and taking OPKs...  I guess having some distraction helped because I got my BFP after about 7 months of trying.  Now, we are slowly approaching one year, but I'm faithful that this is our month.  It's the first month that we've been bd-ing EOD on schedule.  He tells me that I think about it too much and that's why it hasn't happened, but I've had so many other things going on (keeping up with DD and school events, working PT but we have a conference coming up, looking at houses because he wants to move soon, etc.)  I'm sure that it's just because the time/timing just hasn't been right yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)