Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!!Red Raspberry tea?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:25 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Does this help with implantation?and any other advice.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Necie72
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I don't know for sure, but I bought some and am going to start drinking it today!  :-)

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
You take it via capsules or drink until you ovulate. Then you stop. It helps tone the uterus.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Some women drink it to start labor also. There are things out there that supposedly helps implantation but they are old wives tales. Either the embryo is going to stick or it isn't.
nadine012
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Has the red Raspberry tea helped you?

Quoting Necie72:

I don't know for sure, but I bought some and am going to start drinking it today!  :-)

Necie72
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:56 PM

I'm not sure yet...  I'll be testing this weekend...

Quoting nadine012: Has the red Raspberry tea helped you?
Quoting Necie72:

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Apr. 8, 2014 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Red Raspberry leaf tea is GREAT for "strengthening" your uterus in preparation for birth. With that in mind since you are TTC if you are in the 2 week wait I would AVOID this tea. It has been known to cause miscarriages if taken too early in pregnancy. It's also great for Endometriosis and during your period.

nadine012
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 5 weeks pregnant:)and I drank it like twice since I found out gonna stop for now

Quoting FutureCooper118:

Red Raspberry leaf tea is GREAT for "strengthening" your uterus in preparation for birth. With that in mind since you are TTC if you are in the 2 week wait I would AVOID this tea. It has been known to cause miscarriages if taken too early in pregnancy. It's also great for Endometriosis and during your period.

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Not really, it depends on the viability of the egg and lining of uterus.
The tea is good for toning the uterus and helps later with labor.
Libby22
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:26 PM

I thought you were supposed to stop drinking anything with red raspberry leaf when pregnant because it can cause uterine contractions (same with cinnamon).

nadine012
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 5:01 PM
My doc told me it was Ok to drink it well we would see tommorrw when I get my ultrasound
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)