Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seen sex at 13 week sono

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:48 PM
  • 20 Replies
4 moms liked this
So i had to go in for a sono at 13 week to check for heart beat because they could not find one with doppler and i seen it.....just like with my one and only son lol i have 3 girls and a boy i seen the exact same image a view fro the rump straight between the legs there was a turtle lol..... So excited <3
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bby4lydia
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow thats awesome! I had a us at 12 weeks and they looked and said the baby looks like a boy. Just had my 20 week us and baby is a girl!
StaciF
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
That happened to my friend - she paid to have one if those boutique US where they do the 3d and gender - they told her a boy at 16 weeks then when she had her normal anatomy scan at 18 weeks they told her girl - She had a girl!!

Quoting bby4lydia: Wow thats awesome! I had a us at 12 weeks and they looked and said the baby looks like a boy. Just had my 20 week us and baby is a girl!
crazy4u49033
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM
2 moms liked this
At 13 weeks either sex may look 'male' wait until your next us for confirmation :)
Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:11 PM
3 moms liked this
http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Unfortunately, at 13 weeks, there's no distinct turtle or hamburger yet. All babies have protruding nubs at this stage. The only way to tell at 13 weeks is by a profile view and looking at the angle of the nub.

happy41ce
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this

they all look the same at 13 wks.. my dd was supposed to be a boy at that stage.. lol

MiMi.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to agree I know a few people who were told boy at 13 weeks during their nt scan and had girls
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:13 PM
I dont trust ultrasounds lol. With my first at 18 weeks I was told girl...and again at 25 weeks I was told girl and then at 36 weeks my girl had a penis haha i had a boy! And then with my second pregnancy I was told boy at 19 weeks I didnt believe it until I had him haha
lovleopards
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I wouldn't trust the ultrasound this early. Gender is not really accurate until 16-18 weeks
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:03 AM
Hamburger?!? lol
What's funnier is I use to say I was a little "grill" bahahaa

Quoting Kaybean: http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Unfortunately, at 13 weeks, there's no distinct turtle or hamburger yet. All babies have protruding nubs at this stage. The only way to tell at 13 weeks is by a profile view and looking at the angle of the nub.

JLL2008
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I found out at 13 weeks with my son too. The u/s tech was sure it was a boy she did the color test to check if there was blood flow. My son was large at birth though so I'm wondering if that's why she was so certain.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)