Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies my name is Makaylah and my husband and I have finally decided we are ready for baby number two! We are ttc but not planning days or tracking temps because we both know that any sort of serious tracking of me greatly affects my stress level and therefor throws my cycle and hormones off every time. So with that said I guess we are more on the track of not preventing than trying. Anyways so im here for advice and just to talk and be around women in the same stage of life as me! Cant wait to chat with all of you!!

Thank you,

Makaylah 

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Hi makaylah, our daughters name is makayla too :) we are ttc baby #5. Good luck on your ttc journey! 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
LADY_V088
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Welcome :) and good luck!

***baby dust***
LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:58 AM

I'm in a similar place.  Our baby is 10 months old.  I had an IUD and it fell out a month ago.  We decided to not prevent, but also not actively track things. 

AF is due some time this week.  I'm really hoping that it took, but I don't know if I'm ready.  I think I will be very disappointed if it didn't, but on the other hand we weren't really planning on starting TTC until the baby was 12 or 18 months old.  But now that we sort of are, I really want it.

Let's see, my cycles are normally 32 or so days long; however, since the baby (and having the paragard) they have been up to 40 days. 

Kaylahk
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Yea our son is 15 mo so we are ready just can't stick. Tried this month really hard but ended up messing up hormones or something and got AF a week early. Trying to stay stress free

Quoting LoveMyBug2013:

I'm in a similar place.  Our baby is 10 months old.  I had an IUD and it fell out a month ago.  We decided to not prevent, but also not actively track things. 

AF is due some time this week.  I'm really hoping that it took, but I don't know if I'm ready.  I think I will be very disappointed if it didn't, but on the other hand we weren't really planning on starting TTC until the baby was 12 or 18 months old.  But now that we sort of are, I really want it.

Let's see, my cycles are normally 32 or so days long; however, since the baby (and having the paragard) they have been up to 40 days. 

LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Good luck! 

Quoting Kaylahk: Yea our son is 15 mo so we are ready just can't stick. Tried this month really hard but ended up messing up hormones or something and got AF a week early. Trying to stay stress free

Kaylahk
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Thanks you too!

Quoting LoveMyBug2013:

Good luck! 

Quoting Kaylahk: Yea our son is 15 mo so we are ready just can't stick. Tried this month really hard but ended up messing up hormones or something and got AF a week early. Trying to stay stress free

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)