Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another update 11 dpo and spotting.. IB? Help please

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
Okay ladies, I'm TTC again this month and I've been tracking my symptoms by dpo and I hope they are leading to a BFP. Let me know what you think! And if you've had any of these symptoms in your past pregnancies.

1-4 DPO - nothing unusual
5 DPO - light pink spotting, then a little brown spotting, cramps, really really tired.
6 DPO- a little brown spotting, backache, bloated, cold like symptoms starting up.
7 DPO - TODAY, woke up with worse cold like symptoms, headache, bloating, really tired, very lightheaded, increased appetite but nothing sounds good.

When is the usual dpo to start testing?? Thanks!

UPDATE

8 dpo - bfn with fmu, tired, light pink spotting only when I wiped a couple times, emotional

9 dpo- TODAY- brown stringy discharge, headache, sore sore boobs and nipples, weird feeling in stomach

Any thoughts or has anyone had a similar experience and ended up with a BFP. What is the brown discharge???

UPDATE!!!!!
10 DPO - BFN with FMU, very sore breasts, gassy, light brown stringy discharge, and cramps at night thought AF was coming

11 DPO - woke up with dark brown pinkish spotting when I wiped so I put a tampon in thinking it was AF and there was only a little dark brown on it, not AF, implantation?, hot flashes, tired, still sore breasts, and peeing a lot.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON.. I think this might be it but I'm not an expert on any of this.. Is 11 dpo too late for IB? I could've ovulated later than I thought.. I don't know though any thoughts would be helpful.. Thanks ladies
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cam327
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:24 PM
No longer spotting, it stopped this afternoon and it is now evening.
stcy79
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly idk. Everyone and every pregnancy is so different u may or may not be bfp. It totally sucks that pregnancy can feel just like af coming and vice versa. Gl and Fx u get bfp!

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

Cam327
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Thank you

Quoting stcy79: Honestly idk. Everyone and every pregnancy is so different u may or may not be bfp. It totally sucks that pregnancy can feel just like af coming and vice versa. Gl and Fx u get bfp!
Cam327
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Bump
Cam327
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)