Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wheres my iui girls at?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:44 PM
  • 29 Replies
I think several of us had iuis about a week ago. How are you all feeling? Ive been tired , cramping and moody but Im trying not to read much into it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EJillBlake
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:46 PM
I had mine 12 days ago... I've had every symptom you could imagine but tested negative with a frer today :( good luck to you!!!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I'm 4dpiui... Nothing really. Kinda bloated pain in my belly. Progesterone supp are making me a bit moody. Baby dust!!!!
storkneedsgps
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe you will have better luck tomorrow. Sorry hon.

Quoting EJillBlake: I had mine 12 days ago... I've had every symptom you could imagine but tested negative with a frer today :( good luck to you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyssesmommy
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:06 PM
8 dpiui today... not feeling much of anYthing except crampy on and off but very moderately..today massive headache and nauseous in the car... I'm Just not attributing any of this to pregnancy. .. any of y'all on proGesterone experiencing tons of creamy cm? I mean lots of it?
2ndamystery
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I have been really tired the last couple of days, and have been fighting a monster headache from the hormones. I go in for my pregnancy blood test tomorrow. Here is to hoping for a BFP!! All I know is I am ready to stop the progesterone, the dripping is driving me nuts. Plus it is giving me wakka doodle dreams.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

melbob730
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:30 PM
I had my iui 2 days ago and it feels like i had an hsg done. It hurts to sit. My nipples are hurting and im hungry like crazy. This was my first iui
storkneedsgps
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:59 AM
I am having quite a bit but Im on a lpwer dose of progestrone this time so that is helping. Try going to bed as early as you can. That helped me a lot with that.

Quoting lyssesmommy: 8 dpiui today... not feeling much of anYthing except crampy on and off but very moderately..today massive headache and nauseous in the car... I'm Just not attributing any of this to pregnancy. .. any of y'all on proGesterone experiencing tons of creamy cm? I mean lots of it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Call your doctor. Ive done five iuis and Im the biggest baby ever and I never experinced anything like that. I had some mild discomfort during sex the day of but thats about it.

Quoting melbob730: I had my iui 2 days ago and it feels like i had an hsg done. It hurts to sit. My nipples are hurting and im hungry like crazy. This was my first iui
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:03 AM
4dpiui for me today. The past couple days I've had these weird twinges on the right side of my lower back. It randomly happens tho. Also I've been on and off car sick feeling all week! I'm think it's from the Clomid tho.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)