Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chemical, af or implantation bleeding???

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

ok so I am sooooo confused right now! I  had another post about having two pos and two neg. hpts. Then I got what I THOUGHT was af but its been only spotting and it happened right after me and my SO made love. the spotting basically stopped and we made love earlier this evening and Im spotting really light pink barely visible and only on tp. What should I think?? should I test again in a couple days?? I feel so confused and maybe I am just upset because I didnt know about chemical pregnancies before.... advice please. :(

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LovingMomma1202
by Frannie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Here's a bump. I hope you get answers. :(

LovingMomma1202
by Frannie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:42 PM

BUMP!

sammybear31
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:52 PM

thanks. :( I just dont know what to think. SO says I should just wait and see next month what happens but my af is nothing like the bleeding i have been having lately. ugh...I just wish someone else thats had a similar experience would have some input.

mom870813
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Hello.. I know how you feel. Earlier this month I experienced a chemical pregnancy. I tested a few days passed my missed period and got a positive result. A week later I started bleeding , nothing really heavy just mostly when I wiped after going to the bathroom. I took two more pregnancy tests that came back neg. Got blood work done n the levels were going down until the last test came back at being only a 1 … how far in between did u test n get the pos. Tests?

sammybear31
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

oh sorry to hear that. I got the pos tests one day after I determined I was four days late at least then then next day I took the other two and they were negative. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)