Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

11dpiui...advice please

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:57 AM
  • 14 Replies
I took a test this morning and it was negative. Im really bummed and an emotional mess. Do you ladies think its still to early...af due around sat but could be delayed due to the progesterone. Please tell me there is still hope!
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
GL and FX!!
LovingMomma1202
by Frannie on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

there is always hope. Keep the faith and retest in a few days.. Super sticky bean glue and baby dust on it's way to you! FX

tluvsd2
by TONI on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM
ALWAYS HOPE SWEETY AND U R NOT OUT ID WAIT TILL AF IS DUE AND RESTEST GOOD LUCK SWEETY😊
lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Thanks. :)

Quoting tluvsd2: ALWAYS HOPE SWEETY AND U R NOT OUT ID WAIT TILL AF IS DUE AND RESTEST GOOD LUCK SWEETY😊
tryingfor7
by Amber on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Shoot no you aren't out!!
I'm 7dpiui n I can't even begin to think about bfn:/ it's gonna be a long week for both of us!
lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Im tryin to remain hopeful but im on the verge of losing it right about now..I feel like I should see the faintest line atleast...could be wrong but im going with my gut on this one.

Quoting tryingfor7: Shoot no you aren't out!!
I'm 7dpiui n I can't even begin to think about bfn:/ it's gonna be a long week for both of us!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Is this your first IUI? Do you know the reason for infertility?

Quoting lyssesmommy: Im tryin to remain hopeful but im on the verge of losing it right about now..I feel like I should see the faintest line atleast...could be wrong but im going with my gut on this one.

lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:31 PM
1st iui...unknown/secondary...I have a daughter from a prev rltnshp...everything is fine with dh and I.

Quoting tryingfor7: Is this your first IUI? Do you know the reason for infertility?

Quoting lyssesmommy: Im tryin to remain hopeful but im on the verge of losing it right about now..I feel like I should see the faintest line atleast...could be wrong but im going with my gut on this one.

tryingfor7
by Amber on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
9 DPO is the most common implantation day. So it's still way early. Are you using FRER?
tryingfor7
by Amber on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Well you have a great chance then! If not this time statistics are 3 IUI average before BFP
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN