Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sitting here freeking out :( UPDATE

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:00 AM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this
So yesterday I turned 8 weeks. I didn't throw up yesterday. Boobs still hurt. Today I wake up still not throwing up. My boobs stopped hurting. I have this bad feeling in my head that I'm heading for a misscarage. This is my first pregnancy. I already have a planned ultrasound tomorrow morning. It's so far away. I don't know what I'm going to do if I lost my baby. Everything was going great at last weeks ultrasound. Heart beat at 160. Hcg was 4,000 at 5 weeks. Projestrone was at 20. Sorry rambling. Just after 8 years of trying and lots of failed fertility treatments and ivf failed. I don't want to loose my little one.

Update: sorry I have been really busy and tiered. The appointment went geat. The baby is right on track and growing great. We seen the little arms and legs move. Heart beat is beating like it should. I can't find the ultrasound picture. I have a video on my phone but don't think it will upload. Anyway I'm thanking everyone for your help. I'm thanking God for a healthy baby so far.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:26 AM
It's normal to freak out the first time you don't feel like shiz during your pregnancy, but chances are that everything is just fine. It's very normal to start feeling a little better. Any dr will tell you not to worry yourself about a miscarriage unless you see blood, but it's easier to tell someone not to worry than to actually do it.

But what you've described is completely normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SmallRiver22
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:48 AM
Even with some cramps going on? No bleeding just cramps.

Quoting MommyAddie: It's normal to freak out the first time you don't feel like shiz during your pregnancy, but chances are that everything is just fine. It's very normal to start feeling a little better. Any dr will tell you not to worry yourself about a miscarriage unless you see blood, but it's easier to tell someone not to worry than to actually do it.

HolliBerry21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:02 AM

You are probably feeling your uterus starting to stretch. Light cramps and ligament pains are totally normal in early pregnancy. As you get farther in it you may not have all the symptoms either. I personally haven't gotten sick once and I'm 13 weeks. 

Quoting SmallRiver22: Even with some cramps going on? No bleeding just cramps.
Quoting MommyAddie: It's normal to freak out the first time you don't feel like shiz during your pregnancy, but chances are that everything is just fine. It's very normal to start feeling a little better. Any dr will tell you not to worry yourself about a miscarriage unless you see blood, but it's easier to tell someone not to worry than to actually do it. But what you've described is completely normal.

Pipersmom1988
by Jacklyn on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:24 AM
I should be 7 weeks pregnant and honestly all the symptoms I have r like period symptoms some times I don't even feel pregnant
LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Good luck!  I remember how heart wrenching the first half of pregnancy was--and that was with no problems conceiving or any m/cs.  I was always scared that they would not be able to find the heartbeat and that something had happened.

Good luck . The appointment is today.  Do something to distract yourself until you get there. 

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:52 AM

First of all stressing out is the last thing you should be doing. Secondly if you're misscarrying worrying about it isn't going to change anything. I know it's easier said than done, but really if you misscarry there's absolutely nothing you or a doctor can do.

Allebas
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I'm sure that everything is fine! It is completely normal to have some minor cramping. Its only bad if you start to feel heavy cramps WITH bleeding! Hang in there! I'm sure your Dr. will be able to put all of  your fears to rest! Please come back and update after your appt! :)

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:05 AM
You'll feel cramps throughout you first semester. It's the worst part because they're annoying and they make you think something is wrong, but it's not. Sometimes they'll be dull and achy, then every once in a while there will be a sharp, pulling pain and you will swear something went wrong. It's called round ligament pain, and it's just your muscles around your uterus relaxing and your uterus stretching out.

Quoting SmallRiver22: Even with some cramps going on? No bleeding just cramps.

Quoting MommyAddie: It's normal to freak out the first time you don't feel like shiz during your pregnancy, but chances are that everything is just fine. It's very normal to start feeling a little better. Any dr will tell you not to worry yourself about a miscarriage unless you see blood, but it's easier to tell someone not to worry than to actually do it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tluvsd2
by TONI on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:22 AM
AWWW HUGS IM SURE ID BE WORRIED TOO SWEETY BUT LOOKS LIKE U HAVE A STRONG LIL BEAN N THR GROWING GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF PRAYERS FOR A HAPPY AND HEALTHY BABY AND MOM😊
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:37 PM

I think it's a pretty rational feeling and the first trimester definitely makes most of us feel that way, especially AFTER taking years to get pregnant.

I never felt that way with my first, but it took me almost 5 years for my second, and 2 1/2 years for my third pregnancy, and I can tell you those first few weeks were absolutely terrifying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)