Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update from last night

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:37 AM
  • 10 Replies

So I thought AF was for sure on her way, Woke up this morning to nothing. Incase you missed my post last night, I had went to the bathroom and when I wipped my cm was tinged light pink, it was about to size of a peanut. I have had nothing since. I did notice this moring I have some creamy yellow cm no smell or anything ( tmi I know lol). I had some pretty intense cramps last night for about 20 minutes and then some mild ones until I went to bed. Not sure what to think, if I ended up Oing the second time which was March 27, I would be 7dpo today.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama.In.Waiting
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Hopefully it's implantation! Good luck!
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Test on Sunday or Monday!!!!
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:10 AM
Testing Sunday it's Dh and I's 3 year wedding anniversary♥
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Implantation maybe? I had strange cramping when I assume implantation was.
ashleyrlewis
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Fx yiu get your BFP
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Ty you ladies and I am praying, trying not to get my hopes up. Nothing so far today other than a headache
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Almost 6pm here and nothing. I had a few very mild cramps today. No spotting or anything.
LADY_V088
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Fx for you :)
EarthSidemother
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this
you didn't have a recent misscarry right?
if not it could very well be IB.
BTW I love reading your posts.
I have extremely watery CM milky. It does wet my undies. I'm breastfeesing and for past three/fpur days its dried up pretty good I'm a breastfeeding counclor so know its either gearing up for AF or implantation or growth spurt but I eliminated that possibility. three dats ago I felt EXTREME cramp/pinch on right side. nausea headache........but I thought I already ovulated and had a confered chemical I just gave up now and going with it. ill be testing soon to.I hope we boyh join the December group together

Quoting MrsCissel2011:

So I thought AF was for sure on her way, Woke up this morning to nothing. Incase you missed my post last night, I had went to the bathroom and when I wipped my cm was tinged light pink, it was about to size of a peanut. I have had nothing since. I did notice this moring I have some creamy yellow cm no smell or anything ( tmi I know lol). I had some pretty intense cramps last night for about 20 minutes and then some mild ones until I went to bed. Not sure what to think, if I ended up Oing the second time which was March 27, I would be 7dpo today.

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Awe thank you ladies so much. I fell asleep watching tv oops. Earth ty I enjoy reading your posts as well. No mc's or pregnancies here.♥ Praying we get our bfps soon♥♥
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)