Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charters, how does my chart look so far??

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:52 AM
  • 12 Replies

This is my first time charting so i am filed with questions. I usually go on goole or ff to find answers. Looking at the other charts leave me with questions of my own. I am wondering if mine looks ok? Have I o'ed? Where are my crosshairs? coverline? I usually have long cycles so idk if that is why nothing is showing yet, but i did try soy iso this cycle on cd 3-7. Well what do you think?? 

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ARClay
by Alyssa on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:33 AM
It doesn't seem that you ovulated yet. You don't have a shift in your temperatures yet. Do you have a history of long cycles?

Are you temping orally or vaginally? Are you temping at the same time everyday (before you get out of bed)? You have a lot of open circles, which indicates either you are not temping at the same time or you are putting it in later and not correcting the time (if that's the case you can set a default time).

Have you taken any OPKs since that positive one on cd20?
lovinjamesnbri
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:46 AM

~Yes i have a history of long cycles.

~orally temping the same time everyday, I note it and put in ff later, that maybe the reason for open circle

~ yes i have taken opks after the 20th all neg. But the 20th was the first day i took the opk and it turned out pos

Quoting ARClay: It doesn't seem that you ovulated yet. You don't have a shift in your temperatures yet. Do you have a history of long cycles? Are you temping orally or vaginally? Are you temping at the same time everyday (before you get out of bed)? You have a lot of open circles, which indicates either you are not temping at the same time or you are putting it in later and not correcting the time (if that's the case you can set a default time). Have you taken any OPKs since that positive one on cd20?

JKEN87
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:08 AM
It's probably recording the time your entering it. Go in and manually change those times to when you're actually taking the temp. I don't see an O yet either
lovinjamesnbri
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:14 AM

ok thanks, i'll change the time now. How will i know if i o'ed or not?

Quoting JKEN87: It's probably recording the time your entering it. Go in and manually change those times to when you're actually taking the temp. I don't see an O yet either

JKEN87
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:17 AM
Your temp will spike for atleast three straight days after you ovulate...for fertility friend has a charting course on their website. Might help to check that out :)
ARClay
by Alyssa on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Ok I'm not worried about the open circles then as long as its just because you're putting it in later.

I'm thinking your body tried to ovulate but didn't, or hasn't yet. Keep temping and keep using OPKs and if you don't ovulate soon you may want to take this chart to your doctor and get some blood work done. You may not be ovulating. Once you ovulate you will know it because your temp will go up at least .3 degrees and stay up. It'll be noticeable. Then after three days of high temps ff will give you crosshairs and a coverline.

Quoting lovinjamesnbri:

~orally temping the same time everyday, I note it and put in ff later, that maybe the reason for open circle

~ yes i have taken opks after the 20th all neg. But the 20th was the first day i took the opk and it turned out pos

Quoting ARClay: It doesn't seem that you ovulated yet. You don't have a shift in your temperatures yet. Do you have a history of long cycles?

Are you temping orally or vaginally? Are you temping at the same time everyday (before you get out of bed)? You have a lot of open circles, which indicates either you are not temping at the same time or you are putting it in later and not correcting the time (if that's the case you can set a default time).

tryingfor7
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:32 AM
You need to only chart true ewcm. You won't get crosshairs with that much ewcm and w cm charted
lovinjamesnbri
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:36 AM

ok thanks, thats what i was thinking just wasnt sure. I appreciate you looking and ur input.

Quoting ARClay: Ok I'm not worried about the open circles then as long as its just because you're putting it in later. I'm thinking your body tried to ovulate but didn't, or hasn't yet. Keep temping and keep using OPKs and if you don't ovulate soon you may want to take this chart to your doctor and get some blood work done. You may not be ovulating. Once you ovulate you will know it because your temp will go up at least .3 degrees and stay up. It'll be noticeable. Then after three days of high temps ff will give you crosshairs and a coverline.
Quoting lovinjamesnbri:

Quoting ARClay: It doesn't seem that you ovulated yet. You don't have a shift in your temperatures yet. Do you have a history of long cycles? Are you temping orally or vaginally? Are you temping at the same time everyday (before you get out of bed)? You have a lot of open circles, which indicates either you are not temping at the same time or you are putting it in later and not correcting the time (if that's the case you can set a default time). Have you taken any OPKs since that positive one on cd20?

lovinjamesnbri
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

OK, that would have to be the last two. I will change it now. Thanks

Quoting tryingfor7: You need to only chart true ewcm. You won't get crosshairs with that much ewcm and w cm charted

ARClay
by Alyssa on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM
You're welcome

Quoting lovinjamesnbri:

ok thanks, thats what i was thinking just wasnt sure. I appreciate you looking and ur input.

Quoting ARClay: Ok I'm not worried about the open circles then as long as its just because you're putting it in later.

I'm thinking your body tried to ovulate but didn't, or hasn't yet. Keep temping and keep using OPKs and if you don't ovulate soon you may want to take this chart to your doctor and get some blood work done. You may not be ovulating. Once you ovulate you will know it because your temp will go up at least .3 degrees and stay up. It'll be noticeable. Then after three days of high temps ff will give you crosshairs and a coverline.

Quoting lovinjamesnbri:

Quoting ARClay: It doesn't seem that you ovulated yet. You don't have a shift in your temperatures yet. Do you have a history of long cycles?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)