Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did anyone experience...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:52 AM
  • 5 Replies
Lower back pain and cramps in front and back around 4weeks....they're not real bad cramps almost like u need to potty...this is my second child and idr if I had this with my first.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Im going though it now. Af is due tomorrow-monday and peeing often. Baby dust to you
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:53 AM

You typically get menstral like cramps around the time your period is due that first cycle. So it's more than likely just fine. I had cramps so I wouldn't worry.

nadine012
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I'm feeling the same thing Smh.... once there is no bleeding we are in the safe zone. I'm trying to stay positive as possible.

Quoting Leanin.on.faith: Lower back pain and cramps in front and back around 4weeks....they're not real bad cramps almost like u need to potty...this is my second child and idr if I had this with my first.
arkansasmama08
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:45 AM
It can be completely normal. Try not to stress. This is my 4th and I've had more belly pain and cramping than with the others. I think once you've had a baby, you stretch faster sooner because everything is already a little looser. I'm 11 weeks, 5 days and I've had times I've been bent over in pain. But, baby is great so I just try to rest and take it easy. No quick movements and drink lots of water 😊
amc103
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:57 AM

Yes, totally. Its normal. Little bean is snuggling in for a long stay. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)