Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could someone tweak for a friend ? UPDATED PICTURE

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:34 AM
  • 17 Replies

Mobile Photo

I see something but I have line eye and I'm not a tweaker so any input. Thanks
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:37 AM
I see something too but that test looks dry. Was this picture taken in the right time frame?
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Mobile Photo

The line I'm seeing in thinner than the control line and this test looks dry. So it's probably an Evap.
tryingfor7
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:48 AM
I think it's the start of a BFP
ashleyrlewis
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Taken 20 min a after :/ ok I will let her know Thank you

Quoting MrsA0625:

Mobile Photo

The line I'm seeing in thinner than the control line and this test looks dry. So it's probably an Evap.
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Yeah that's an Evap. Tests shouldn't be read after the time frame in the directions.

Quoting ashleyrlewis: Taken 20 min a after :/ ok I will let her know Thank you

Quoting MrsA0625:

Mobile Photo

ashleyrlewis
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Do evaps happen in all test takin after the time frame her other test is older and there isn't anything like that. Thanks for confirming

Quoting MrsA0625: Yeah that's an Evap. Tests shouldn't be read after the time frame in the directions.

Quoting MrsA0625:

Mobile Photo

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM
They're very common past the readable time that's why the directions say not to read them after the time frame.

Quoting ashleyrlewis: Do evaps happen in all test takin after the time frame her other test is older and there isn't anything like that. Thanks for confirming

Quoting MrsA0625: Yeah that's an Evap. Tests shouldn't be read after the time frame in the directions.

Quoting MrsA0625:

Mobile Photo

EarthSidemother
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:26 PM
these tests are 5-10 mins I believe. 20 mins is pudhing it....

Quoting MrsA0625:

Mobile Photo

ashleyrlewis
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Ok could you please tweak the test I just posted ? I'm sure you ladies think I'm new and a Troll but I'm not just looking for a second opinion my friend waited 20 mins not me :/ apparently she didn't read the directions
ashleyrlewis
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Also for the record she is ttc:) not just coming in a random group asking this question. What happen was she tested seen something but not very much blew it off and checked it again before she tossed it and that line was there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)