• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nexaplon removal

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:18 AM
  • 7 Replies

I had my nexaplon/inplanon removed after 9 months of having it.  I got it removed on March 7 and still have no sign of af.  Anyone else have this removed and ow long did it take for your cycle to regulate?  Dr said it was safe to ttc so we have been.  Pregnancy test is neg though.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
It took 3 months after having mine removed for af to show and to get my cycle back.
JessLTerry
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I got mine removed janurary. And I'm still not completely back to my norm but my cycles are regular. Its like the days between shortened. Which sucks. But gl. Were TTC too!!
bobbieamil
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Thanks ladies I am hoping it doesn't take too long :/

08Best17Mom09
by Ashlie on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:47 AM
I had implanon from Oct 2009 to march 2012. And I didn't end up having a period. So I had to take provera to jump start my period. But after that month I went back to no period. So I took provera again. But this time dr prescribed clomid to help me ovulate. I conceived baby Jan 2013. And now I'm back to no period. Baby is 6 months old. I really think implanon fked up my body... Cause I know I'm not pregnant. I just took a test a few days ago... -_-
bobbieamil
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I have heard that before.  I guess that is why I am so nervous.  The majority of people have their cycle return to normal right away.  If I don't get my period in another month I will go see my Dr.  How long after did they first prescribe you provera?

bobbieamil
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

BUMP!

KaliLeanne
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:40 PM
I had my first cycle 8 days after it was removed. Second cycle started 35 days later.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)