• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prometrium (progesterone) question

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
Will my period not come if I dont stop taking these pills? Or will it just delay my period?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:17 PM
I had my period to start while I was on them. Some ladies don't start until they stop and some start while on them. Are you doing them as an insert or by mouth?
lyssesmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Insert...did they make you "leak" a lot?

Quoting hypnautica: I had my period to start while I was on them. Some ladies don't start until they stop and some start while on them. Are you doing them as an insert or by mouth?
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Yeah unfortunately a good bit. I had to invest in a lot of pantie liners.
lyssesmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:39 PM
I'm having thick creamy and past few days just straight up water. Is that what you had?

Quoting hypnautica: Yeah unfortunately a good bit. I had to invest in a lot of pantie liners.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:58 PM
That was with my first ivf back in 2011, so I'm not sure how it looked, just remember I went through a lot of liners.
lyssesmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:49 PM
If u dont mind me asking what underlying issues do you have that caused your ivf not to work..

Quoting hypnautica: That was with my first ivf back in 2011, so I'm not sure how it looked, just remember I went through a lot of liners.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:31 PM
I have high FSH which causes egg quality to be bad and my husband has morphology issues and DNA fragmentation.
lyssesmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Im sorry to hear that...must be tough...we have no known issues and have been trying for over 4 yrs...what percentage did they give you for ivf to work?

Quoting hypnautica: I have high FSH which causes egg quality to be bad and my husband has morphology issues and DNA fragmentation.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:41 PM
I've never been given one but if we do IVF again, it will be of course a new clinic and I'm going to ask and see what they say.
lyssesmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:20 PM
I see..good luck! Also I know you have done iui so I tested at 11dpiui and got a negative..do u think I tested to early? Prob gonna test tmrw at 13dpo and if its negative I will assume it did not work.

Quoting hypnautica: I've never been given one but if we do IVF again, it will be of course a new clinic and I'm going to ask and see what they say.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)