Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

turned out plus need advise

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
I more than likely ovulated 3/26 or 3/27 so now i gotta wait longer. I am getting negatives right now yet and the blue dye test i took the other day was probably inaccurate? So here i am, having to wait another week since my cycles are so messed up! :(

Does anybody think it would help to go on the patch for a month, then will my cycles become 28 days again? Im done nursing, have been for a week now. What do you ladies think? Need advise, i just remember how normal my cycles were, i miss that. Maybe bc would help for one month? Or just wait to see if it regulates on its own?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:51 PM

BUMP!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't touch birth control this soon after stopping bf. From what I read it can take a bit for your body to get normal after bfing. Give yourself time to regulate because it's hard to say how fast the BC will get out of your system. It could mess things up instead of helping. Good luck
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! Yeah, thats what i was thinking. My lmp was 3/7 and i was only nursing at night. Now ive stopped all the way. So hoping my periods will be normal sooner than later.

Quoting hypnautica: I wouldn't touch birth control this soon after stopping bf. From what I read it can take a bit for your body to get normal after bfing. Give yourself time to regulate because it's hard to say how fast the BC will get out of your system. It could mess things up instead of helping. Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)