Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RE appt today. update.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:01 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
On my way to the RE hoping to get some answers or at least an idea of where to go from here and why it's taking so long to conceive.

Got the farthest with this Dr than I have with any others he actually did something so yay. He said that as of right now we have a less than 1% chance of getting pregnant without some type of help. He did an ultrasound I have a small cyst on my left ovary and it looks like I should ovulate from my right this weekend (wich is late this month) I go back next week for a couple tests and then if I don't conceive this month I will start clomid next month.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tryingfor7
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Good luck !!!
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:14 PM
Good luck
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:19 PM

good luck :)

ARClay
by Alyssa on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Good luck :)
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Bump for update.
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:11 PM
We only have a 5% chance... What all were the issues?
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:47 PM

My husband works with radiation, and has a 70 % morphology with a lower end sperm count with a possable hydrocele (we go to the dr next week to get that check out). and we have been trying for 2 years. There are a couple things with me as well my cycles flucuate between 23-27 days and i have spotting 3-4 days before my period actually starts (we are doing more tests on that later).

Quoting Lmallonee: We only have a 5% chance... What all were the issues?

Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:01 PM
My DH had only 20% motility... He started on some vitamins and supplements and three months later had all above average in every area on new SA. Our RE didn't suggest anything to help him but we looked stuff up and it worked. It's worth a try!

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

My husband works with radiation, and has a 70 % morphology with a lower end sperm count with a possable hydrocele (we go to the dr next week to get that check out). and we have been trying for 2 years. There are a couple things with me as well my cycles flucuate between 23-27 days and i have spotting 3-4 days before my period actually starts (we are doing more tests on that later).

Quoting Lmallonee: We only have a 5% chance... What all were the issues?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)