Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First month..

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:06 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hey everyone...I have been kinda staying in the shadows a little but I wanted to finally get out there and get to know everyone. My name is Melissa but I go by Lissa I'm 24 and been married for 3 years this coming Saturday :) We've been off and on trying for a baby but not really rushing it too much. This is going to be our first month really truly trying to conceive. Wish us luck!!
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElloOu
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to ttc! Hope you get your bfp soon :D GL!
midnitelady84
by Kristan on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! I hope its a short journey for you! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
annalissa
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Quoting midnitelady84: Good luck! I hope its a short journey for you! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Well I guess my first main question is to really get it going is obviously were going to want to have sex often but how much is too much?
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi and welcome to the board :)
LADY_V088
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck girl! :D
gmzana
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

good luck!

midnitelady84
by Kristan on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
if he has a healthy sperm count you can do every day during fertile week. If not every other day is recommended. Do you plan on tracking your temperature or using ovulation kit?

Quoting annalissa:
Quoting midnitelady84: Good luck! I hope its a short journey for you! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Well I guess my first main question is to really get it going is obviously were going to want to have sex often but how much is too much?
PeppyInPink
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome & good Luck!!! :))
Brycesmom2010
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!  Good luck and lots of baby dust sent your way!  :-)

annalissa
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Temperature like putting a thermometer in my mouth? Lol I'm completely new to all this
I've been tracking my period on my phone regularly the past year on my phone with the My Days app and it's pretty on point of when my period starts.

Quoting midnitelady84: if he has a healthy sperm count you can do every day during fertile week. If not every other day is recommended. Do you plan on tracking your temperature or using ovulation kit?

Quoting annalissa:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)