Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi ladies! A friend recommended this site to me! I figure I'd post to say hello! We have been trying to conceive for over a year now, just wondering how long some of you ladies have been ttc?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. I've been TTC #1 for 7 yrs now. Since you have been TTC for over a yr now, have you seen your Gyno for blood test, an hsg and to have your husbands semen checked yet?
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Hello, Welcome! I have been TTC #1 for 3 years. I am type 2 diabetic and have pcos :/. If you have any questions ask away!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Welcome!
stephnl20
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Hi ladies! Thanks for your replies! I gave seen my gyno and he just by my tests, blood work etc etc is pretty sure that I'm not ovulating correctly he hasn't officially diagnosed me with pcos but he did bring it up in my last appointment. He had asked if my my hubby's semen had been tested but didn't go any further with that thought. Bless you both for ttc for so long and yet you seem so positive still
jackiexcore
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Hello!! & Welcome!
Matsmom10
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:15 AM

My hubby and I were trying over two years when I got pregnant last October, sadly I had to deliver my son at 21 weeks on Feb 12.  So we will start trying again next month.

4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:23 AM
Hello and welcome. I have been trying to conceive baby number 2 for 2 years this june.
EarthSidemother
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:27 AM
first baby came natural then pcos flaired. four years of ttc my second I resorted to metformin and soy. four more years of trying for third I resorted to soy. one year later of ttc tried soy and misscarried and still ttc
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)