Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies who know what they're doing with Soy Isoflavones ~

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:11 PM
  • 4 Replies

What cycle days do you take yours?

My plan (based on research) was to take them from cd5 to cd9 (this is my second night taking them now)...but it just dawned on me that I'm not 100% with those numbers, and that maybe I should ask what the norm is for anyone else! Lol.

Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

First time I tried them it was cd3-7 and that was back in 2009 and I tried them this month and took them cd5-9.

EarthSidemother
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM
2-7 this time. 200mg.

last pregnancies way 3-7 all got pregnant first try on 200mgs.
acclbentz
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:17 AM

I'm doing 160mg (two 80mg tabs) - per suggestion on the bottle. I've got my fingers crossed that we'll get it this cycle! Hopefully it'll be as simple as that! If we don't, maybe I'll up my dose to 200mg next cycle. I read that side effects can get harsh (hot flashes, etc) which is why they recommended it be taken at night, but so far I haven't noticed any side effects (which might be a good thing I guess. xD)

Quoting EarthSidemother: 2-7 this time. 200mg. last pregnancies way 3-7 all got pregnant first try on 200mgs.

Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
EarthSidemother
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:38 AM
I never experience anything but the runs.

Quoting acclbentz:

I'm doing 160mg (two 80mg tabs) - per suggestion on the bottle. I've got my fingers crossed that we'll get it this cycle! Hopefully it'll be as simple as that! If we don't, maybe I'll up my dose to 200mg next cycle. I read that side effects can get harsh (hot flashes, etc) which is why they recommended it be taken at night, but so far I haven't noticed any side effects (which might be a good thing I guess. xD)

Quoting EarthSidemother: 2-7 this time. 200mg.

last pregnancies way 3-7 all got pregnant first try on 200mgs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)