Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

First ovulation test pic

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

This is the first ovulation test I have ever taken so I'm still learning all of this stuff. My DH and I bd the last two days so I showed him the test that I just took and he was like well we are only suppose to bd every other day so you have to wait til tomorrow. Should we be good still? The lines showed up instantly. 

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:35 PM

It doesnt matter if a line shows up instantly or not. What matters is, if the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. The pic is a little blurry but it looks like it is +. If it is + then you need to have sex tonight and the next 2 nights because once you get a + you will ovulate 12-36hrs after that. Good luck

MrsCissel2011
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

If I were you I would BD tonight and tomorrow just to be safe... because that looks postive. I use the digital kind cause I hate trying to read those. BD to be safe♥

Heart4family
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you ladies! I will definitely try to get DH to BD tonight! Then maybe look into getting the digital ones next cycle. I did not realize you had to make sure the line was as dark or darker than the test line. 

EarthSidemother
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
wow your DH said that lol...That's the first hearing a man say that : p

Id be doing it tonight with a test like that!!!!
Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:02 AM
It looks positive and I would go ahead and BD. BD for 3-4 days in a row is perfectly fine.
Heart4family
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Haha ya he said that. I think he gets worried that his sperm count is low. He was also disappointed in himself the other night. Since we BD two days in a row, the second day there was not alot of semen as there was the first day. So we did not BD last night unfortunately, but we are definitely going to tonight if he likes it or not LOL! Hoping this will be our month to get BFP! I will be doing another test later today.

Quoting EarthSidemother: wow your DH said that lol...That's the first hearing a man say that : p Id be doing it tonight with a test like that!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN