Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

How is everyone feeling today?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:22 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am so happy for the ladies that have gotten their BFP this month hope to see many more get them this month!!

I just started doing the ovulation test last wensday. According to my app that I have it says I should have ovulated on the 3rd and the test showed a positive, but I did not test before that or after. I am not temping, I don't think it would be acurate if I did since I don't go to bed or wake up at the same time everyday, I am now 5dpo and feeling constipated (sorry tmi) and have been having headaches just about every day for the past couple of days. The other day I was so tired but very antsy and could not sit still. My DH thought I was crazy and kept asking me what was wrong lol. AF is due in 9 days. I have never been constipated before AF before, but I am just chalking it up to my body possibly fighting of a virus or something.

by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sammybear31
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Hope you get a bfp soon too! I just started all this as well and I am not charting or temping. I am not even sure exactly when I ovulated just getting my cycles tracked right now so I wont even know until the end of this month or when my next AF comes how long my cycles are exactly. They have always been 32 days before but I havent tracked them in a while so I guess we will see. I think I ovulated on the fifth but I am not sure....this is my first attempt at tracking my cervical position and it is confusing! but I feel out of sorts as well but then again I have some stress right now. AF for me isnt due until 27th if I go on my past 32 day cycles. I did do an hpt and it showed a faint positive but I think it may have been an evap line..... :o/

GL to you on your ttc journey!

kristine8333
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Hope you get your bfp! Im cd 1. Was hoping i was pregnant but wasnt my month, eh, what do i do right? Im hoping we concieve this month!
Heart4family
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I am not really charting either I just try to keep better track of AF. My husband also does it for me lol. My cycles are about 32-35. I was surprised to get a positive ovulation on the 3rd only because I figured something was wrong with me and maybe I was not ovulating. I give you props I don't even want to try to track my cervical position. I have done research on it, but its all way to confusing to do LOL! I look at cm but that's kinda confussing also. I thought I had it down until AF was messed up last  month. I hope that is your BFP and not an evap :)

Quoting sammybear31:

Hope you get a bfp soon too! I just started all this as well and I am not charting or temping. I am not even sure exactly when I ovulated just getting my cycles tracked right now so I wont even know until the end of this month or when my next AF comes how long my cycles are exactly. They have always been 32 days before but I havent tracked them in a while so I guess we will see. I think I ovulated on the fifth but I am not sure....this is my first attempt at tracking my cervical position and it is confusing! but I feel out of sorts as well but then again I have some stress right now. AF for me isnt due until 27th if I go on my past 32 day cycles. I did do an hpt and it showed a faint positive but I think it may have been an evap line..... :o/

GL to you on your ttc journey!

Heart4family
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:10 AM

I was hoping I was pregnant last month also, but all odds it would have happened was very slim! Considering my husband was away for a while and we did not BD til 4 days before AF came then it was late anyways. Its crazy how your body like to play tricks on you when you want something so bad. I have 8 more days before AF shows her face! Hoping this month is YOUR month!!

Quoting kristine8333: Hope you get your bfp! Im cd 1. Was hoping i was pregnant but wasnt my month, eh, what do i do right? Im hoping we concieve this month!

kristine8333
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww gl to you..yes it is crazy how our bodies plays tricks on us, ugh. Lol thanks, im hoping it is too

Quoting Heart4family:

I was hoping I was pregnant last month also, but all odds it would have happened was very slim! Considering my husband was away for a while and we did not BD til 4 days before AF came then it was late anyways. Its crazy how your body like to play tricks on you when you want something so bad. I have 8 more days before AF shows her face! Hoping this month is YOUR month!!

Quoting kristine8333: Hope you get your bfp! Im cd 1. Was hoping i was pregnant but wasnt my month, eh, what do i do right? Im hoping we concieve this month!

DixonBabies
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Hope you get a bfp :). Im on cd 3. Feeling very tired still. AF was only sort of bad the first day, and hasn't been too bad the last two thankfully. There are some months that I can't even hardly leave the bathroom. Just hoping the days just flow together. Going to try to stay busy and not stress at all this month. 

Necie72
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Crampy and tired today...  LOL  AF is due Sunday, but my cramping isn't the normal lower pain ones that I have with her, so we'll see...

lilGsmomma
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Feeling positive and hopeful. CD8 and ready for hubby to get home from working out of town!!!
HisMrs2011
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Waiting for cd1 , currently on cd30 , usually a 32 day cycle , then onto 150mg clomid days 3-7 ... fourth round . I hope this works
Baby dust to us all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carlycarson
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I'm on cd 18 trying to stay busy! Watching the snow melt while getting some spring cleaning done. Been using my young living oils that are uplifting to keep me in a good mood:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)