Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Worried they are Evaps....(4/16 fmu update )

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:19 PM
  • 94 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm so worried that both of these are Evaps.... I had a false positive 2 months ago on a blue dye tho. I lost my angel on 12/23. And I want to be pregnant again so bad but soooo scared these are playing a trick on me. The lines both came up immediately but are so faint, I want that big fat blaring BFP! I was thinking instead of frer I could get a digital. Or maybe I'll do both at the same time. Lol I'm not stressing but calmly freaking out. I know a lot of you ladies think it's a BFP too and I'm sure it is. I have the same symptoms that I did last time mainly the extremely sore boobs which never happen, until I got pregnant in October. When I was on provera. Then it went away and came back like last week. :/ idk what I'm asking. Maybe just venting... Anyone have Evaps back to back? I don't think Evaps get darker everytime you test..... lol ugh! I'm done typing now before I write a novel!

UPDATE!***** so I tried to do a hold and take a test but I didn't hold but 2 1/2 - 3 hours lol I pee a lot normally. And drank a ton today cause it's hot and muggy at work from the rain. I KNEW I should've waited till morning. I will still test in the morning! Lmao. I have 1 other. It still looks a hair darker well in does to me in person. Thoughts?

4/16 update -------- why didn't this mornings get darker? I feel like it's lighter. Hubby is up so I couldn't get the others to compare them, but I'm worried. And I can't get bloodwork till tomorrow :/ then won't know results till Friday morning!
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms_aleah
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I see something depending on the focus I have... My suggestion is test again OR if you have insurance go have a test at drs office.... I wish you the best and hope its what you want it to be.  No matter what we are happy to hear you vent :)

talonsmom05
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think those are evaps. The bottom pic looks like mine did at 10 dpo. I'm 19 weeks now
kristine8333
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw vent away, it is ok! No worries, i have a good feeling about your tests!
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks gd !!:) hope this is it for you!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 14, 2014 at 6:38 AM
Thanks! I was going to wait till Wednesday and test again but tomorrow will be 3 days since I tested so in gonna stop and get another box of frers and maybe a clear blue digital just because lol then no line guessing.

Quoting ms_aleah:

I see something depending on the focus I have... My suggestion is test again OR if you have insurance go have a test at drs office.... I wish you the best and hope its what you want it to be.  No matter what we are happy to hear you vent :)

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 14, 2014 at 6:39 AM
I want to pick up a box of frers tonight like the 2 or 3 pack so I can test again tomorrow lmao I can't wait till Wednesday. I keep looking at the tests and pics like are you real? I think it's cause I'm afraid because of the miscarriage. Although I want to be pregnant! Lord! I'm gonna drive myself crazy. Def getting those tonight!

Quoting talonsmom05: I don't think those are evaps. The bottom pic looks like mine did at 10 dpo. I'm 19 weeks now
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 14, 2014 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope so. I eventually passed out last night. Probably from exhaustion from completely remodeling my bedroom alone all weekend cause hubby was working all weekend and I had enough of the ugly wallpaper lol

Quoting kristine8333: Aw vent away, it is ok! No worries, i have a good feeling about your tests!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 14, 2014 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope so too!

Quoting cookie860: Looks gd !!:) hope this is it for you!
MiMi.
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:31 AM
I think your sooooooo pregnant :). Praying for a darker more convince in line :)
mommyof1262
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:01 AM

Wait a couple of days and test. They look positive to me though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN