Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

gender choosing based on moon phase

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:56 AM
  • 9 Replies

My sister in law is very much into this kind of stuff. She was showing me one day moon phases in which myself, my husband and our 3 kids were born in. I thought it was kind of cool. is anyone else into this kind of stuff, or know anyone who is? Right now we have 1 girl(7) and 2 boys(5 and 2) We are about to start TTC and we are both dying for another girl. My sil wrote out a paper for the entire year for days to get a girl. Im suppose to just match up those days with my ovulation. Do i just sound silly? LOL. Part of me believes it all, and a part of me laughs and says, no just screw like crazy so i know i get pregnant.

Wife to Jeff 9/17/10
Mommy to...

Kira 4/18/07

Owen 5/27/09
Ian 11/17/11

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM

I'm never heard of this - quite interesting!

kirasmommy7
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM
I will post some links in a bit when I can boot my hubby from the commputer.
kirasmommy7
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Mobile Photo

Here is a list she made me
Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, I gender swayed with this pregnancy and am having a girl just like I wanted. The moon phase is only part of a good sway though. There are several factors you need to consider, including pH, diet, etc. Moon phase alone isn't enough to have a good sway.
kirasmommy7
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:23 PM
How do you know your ph, and what your diet should look like?
Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Which gender are you wanting to sway for?

Quoting kirasmommy7: How do you know your ph, and what your diet should look like?
Samann818
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:49 PM

I have never heard of this...sounds pretty cool! I have heard about the Chinese calendar some people swear by those and most of the time are correct but was wrong on my second...the thing my sil and I are OBSESSED with is ready peoples wrists...you take a chain necklace of some sort either with a pendant or put your wedding ring on the necklace. Hold it above your wrist, it swings back and forth for boy and circle for girl...it will tell you the children you have had and are going to have...we have done this to people who didn't have kids yet and it predicted what they were going to have, myself and my sil included, and if u can't or don't have kids it won't move. We also seen this happen we have probably don't this at least 100 times to people and it's only ever been wrong once and that was a cousin of theirs but she hasn't had the baby yet so we will we!!! We said girl but she went to sneak a peak  and they said boy! Fun to do with friends and family also...!

kirasmommy7
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Girl

Quoting Kaybean: Which gender are you wanting to sway for?

Quoting kirasmommy7: How do you know your ph, and what your diet should look like?
kirasmommy7
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM
I have done the necklace thing and it had been right. I haven't done it in a long time. Wwonder what it says

Quoting Samann818:

I have never heard of this...sounds pretty cool! I have heard about the Chinese calendar some people swear by those and most of the time are correct but was wrong on my second...the thing my sil and I are OBSESSED with is ready peoples wrists...you take a chain necklace of some sort either with a pendant or put your wedding ring on the necklace. Hold it above your wrist, it swings back and forth for boy and circle for girl...it will tell you the children you have had and are going to have...we have done this to people who didn't have kids yet and it predicted what they were going to have, myself and my sil included, and if u can't or don't have kids it won't move. We also seen this happen we have probably don't this at least 100 times to people and it's only ever been wrong once and that was a cousin of theirs but she hasn't had the baby yet so we will we!!! We said girl but she went to sneak a peak  and they said boy! Fun to do with friends and family also...!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN