Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Where are you in your cycle & what are your symptoms?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am 7-8DPO & I have sore breasts.  They aren't awful, but I don't remember them ever being this sore! I honestly think they may have woken me up this morning - I woke up & heard DH snoring softly & my breasts felt sore.  Then my 7 yo DS joined us for snuggling & kept banging them when he moved since he was snuggled with me.

How about you?

by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
tinkerxbell
by Emily on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:59 PM

I am either 15 DPO (or there about), or I'm not sure if I've even ovulated yet (still). I've had CM that seems like it could be (but not definitely) EWCM since the the 7th (starting to get on my nerves). I've been slightly nauseous on and off, but I've also had some post nasal drip that could be causing that. My breasts are tender, and I've had slight twinges of pain (going on for about a week) but it's nothing that's 100% out of the norm for me. Also I'm bloated, also not completely out of the norm. I had a negative test 2 days ago.

Clays6
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:12 PM
CD 48 here possible ovulation 7-10 days ago...symptoms include sore breasts for last 2 days and a ridiculous amount of watery cm for the last 2 weeks. Cp is still high and more on the soft side. A few twinges/flutters near my ovaries a couple days ago, but nothing since.
RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:27 PM
CD 3! Not experiencing many symptoms but I never really have been one to have symptoms.. Which sucks and is good at the same time haha
Brycesmom2010
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:29 PM

CD 21 and very confused.  My temp dropped on CD 15 so we BD but it never went up higher than my base line.  Now today, my temp dropped again.  Not sure if I didn't ovulate on CD15 and I'm gearing up to try to ovulate now or what.  LOL!  Very very achy today but might just be the weather.  I tend to get really achy when we have cold fronts move in.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:30 PM

Hopefully there isn't a next cycle!

Quoting Lmallonee: 2DPO ... Mentally trying to gear myself up to start IUIs next cycle.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:31 PM

:(

Good luck this cycle!

Quoting tiffluv81:

CD1 yippy... achey and moody.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:32 PM

When is AF due? When do you plan on testing?

I hope you feel better soon!

Quoting AmazingMomOfTwo:

CD 29 sore lower back and abdominal craps every now and then. Tired all day long no amount of caffeine helps so I just stopped.  Past 2 morning I wrote up with a runny nose.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

Quoting LovingMomma1202: CD18 maybe 2-3DPO sore low back started hurting last night. Has lessened a bit though. First month with BC so I am still trying to figure out my cycle. I am not officially trying yet. Hubby is getting anxious though. Lol gotta hold off just a bit more..

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Always nice to feel good!

Quoting mommy1day6710: 3DPO no symptoms haha just feeling good. :)

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Hopefully the cold passes soon!

When do you plan on testing?

Quoting 4ever_a_memory: 8 dpo no symptoms just have a cold

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN