Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Where are you in your cycle & what are your symptoms?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am 7-8DPO & I have sore breasts.  They aren't awful, but I don't remember them ever being this sore! I honestly think they may have woken me up this morning - I woke up & heard DH snoring softly & my breasts felt sore.  Then my 7 yo DS joined us for snuggling & kept banging them when he moved since he was snuggled with me.

How about you?

by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Replies (21-30):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hopefully that's real! When do you plan on testing again?

Quoting JessLTerry:

i am 15dpo..

ive had symptoms, and no period, on my test i saw a very very very faint line...but not sure ...gl!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Hopefully it was just too soon for the bfp! Those symptoms about 7dpo sure sound promising!

Quoting PrayingForTwo:

11DPO.  Around 7DPO, I felt a fair amount of light cramping and had the sorest boobs I've ever had.  But everything besides being emotional has since faded to nothing.  I'm not really sure what to think of that.  BFN yesterday.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:37 PM

I hope everything regulates quickly!  Being in limbo is the worst.

Quoting hurst0three:

I'm not really sure. Just got my implanon out on April 7th, had spotting on the 12th and now nothing :( I have no idea when af will show up at this point. Hopefully soon so I can my regular cycles back! Good luck ladies! 

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:38 PM

That all sounds a bit frustrating.  How long are you planning on waiting to test?

Quoting tinkerxbell:

I am either 15 DPO (or there about), or I'm not sure if I've even ovulated yet (still). I've had CM that seems like it could be (but not definitely) EWCM since the the 7th (starting to get on my nerves). I've been slightly nauseous on and off, but I've also had some post nasal drip that could be causing that. My breasts are tender, and I've had slight twinges of pain (going on for about a week) but it's nothing that's 100% out of the norm for me. Also I'm bloated, also not completely out of the norm. I had a negative test 2 days ago.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Good luck! I hope that was ovulation.  When do you plan on testing?

Quoting Clays6: CD 48 here possible ovulation 7-10 days ago...symptoms include sore breasts for last 2 days and a ridiculous amount of watery cm for the last 2 weeks. Cp is still high and more on the soft side. A few twinges/flutters near my ovaries a couple days ago, but nothing since.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:41 PM

I don't normally have symptoms, either.  Even when pregnant, I didn't have much.  Mostly just tired.  Which makes my tender breasts all the more noticeable for me.

Good luck this cycle!

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11: CD 3! Not experiencing many symptoms but I never really have been one to have symptoms.. Which sucks and is good at the same time haha

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:42 PM

If your temp never went above the baseline, it sounds like you haven't O'd yet.  A temp drop doesn't necessarily mean much for ovulation.  Share your chart, if you want, and we can tell you what we think.

Quoting Brycesmom2010:

CD 21 and very confused.  My temp dropped on CD 15 so we BD but it never went up higher than my base line.  Now today, my temp dropped again.  Not sure if I didn't ovulate on CD15 and I'm gearing up to try to ovulate now or what.  LOL!  Very very achy today but might just be the weather.  I tend to get really achy when we have cold fronts move in.

Jenneric2012
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:43 PM
CD 36. Hoping for a bfp.
Brycesmom2010
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I don't know how to share my chart.  LOL!  I'm completely new to all of this.  Help?

Quoting GwenMB:

If your temp never went above the baseline, it sounds like you haven't O'd yet.  A temp drop doesn't necessarily mean much for ovulation.  Share your chart, if you want, and we can tell you what we think.

Quoting Brycesmom2010:

CD 21 and very confused.  My temp dropped on CD 15 so we BD but it never went up higher than my base line.  Now today, my temp dropped again.  Not sure if I didn't ovulate on CD15 and I'm gearing up to try to ovulate now or what.  LOL!  Very very achy today but might just be the weather.  I tend to get really achy when we have cold fronts move in.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:58 PM

You could take a screen shot & share that picture.

If you're using FF, you could go to Sharing, Get Code and give us the Your Charting Home Page web address (at the top of the page) link.

Quoting Brycesmom2010:

I don't know how to share my chart.  LOL!  I'm completely new to all of this.  Help?

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting Brycesmom2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN