Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Around 8dpo

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:54 AM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

& 2 BFN! How frustrating. 8dpo is when I got my BFP with my daughter. In gonna grab a couple of the cheap test today, and then I have one of the good ones that say how far you are that in gonna test with on Sunday... On that note- after these that I buy today are gone and I use the good one Sunday... After all these. I'm not testing anymore unless AF doesn't show.
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:44 AM
Wouldn't do a digital unless you get any type of line on a cheap test or frer.. Gl!
Oldforge001
by Krissy on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:48 AM

My finger are crossed for you!!!

kristine8333
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:59 AM
GL FX!
Mommy_522
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Thanks.. I can't lie and say it's okay because I'm pretty down about it. I know that some people don't even get a BFP until after 8dpo so that's why I'm gonna try to stay positive. I got it with my daughter at 8dpo so, I was hoping I would again but well see.

Quoting Oldforge001:

tluvsd2
by TONI on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:42 AM
U R EARLY I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP FXFXFX!AND BABY DUST TO U😊
Oldforge001
by Krissy on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:07 AM

You need to stay positive, dont stress out, not good for your body.  This is why I havent even bought tests yet, also b/c of trigger shot, can take 10-14 days for hormones to leave the body which can give a false positive. Who knows maybe you O'd later than you thought so you are off by a couple days! We are all rooting for your 2 lines!!!

Quoting Mommy_522: Thanks.. I can't lie and say it's okay because I'm pretty down about it. I know that some people don't even get a BFP until after 8dpo so that's why I'm gonna try to stay positive. I got it with my daughter at 8dpo so, I was hoping I would again but well see.
Quoting Oldforge001:

Mommy_522
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Thanks for being so +!!
pinki076
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM
I am 9 dpo and I have taken a few cheapie tests and a frer and all bfn. I was so hoping this was my month. Af is suppose to show her ugly face on the 29th. I hope she stays away. Good luck! !
Mommy_522
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:53 PM
My SIL got her BFP like maybe a week and a half ago. 2 days after AF didn't show and on the .88 test it was a faint line- that following Friday it was bright and pretty without FMU! I'm not giving up. I'm not out until AF shows
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)