Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TTC??

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:06 PM
  • 119 Replies
3 moms liked this

As I am new to this site, I am curious to know how long you ladies been TTC and any other information is welcomed???

I will start,

May will mark my 6 month of TTC after a miscarriage, at 6 weeks. I have been taking female reproductive factor vitamins for a week now to aid in conceiving. If I do conceive, this will be my husband and I first. I dont chart, temp or use OPK (these are stressful to me lol). I rather wait to see if AF arrives and then test, due to the disappointment of a BFN in the past months. I promised myself I would not go out and buy any HPT due to the temptation of wanting to test before AF arrives lol. I'm trying to stay optimistic about everything and have fun with it and let God do his part when the time is right.

WBU????? 

by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsprecise
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM
It will be 5 years in June. No bfps or miscarriages during that time. Hoping to have a bfp really soon. Ive been losing weight and hope that did the trick
MommyTTC3
by Jillian on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:11 PM

On our second month. Haven't started on anything to help yet. If we don't get a pos this month I will at least start taking vitamins and try to figure out how OPKs will work with me because they didn't help me figure out crap this month lol. 

jacknbrynnsmom
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I have been trying over a year after loosing one ovary and tube about 2 years ago. Just trying to naturally conceive and leaving it in God's hands. GL and baby dust!
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:20 PM
This is my 2nd month I have only been temping and charting . If we don't get a bfp by August I'm going to try some other things.
TTCLABBON
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Hey ,are you taking any vitamins or anything to help with the process?? The first time I conceived, I had been off BC for two months and was only taking gummy prenatal vitamins. Tons of baby dust for you:-)

Quoting mrsprecise: It will be 5 years in June. No bfps or miscarriages during that time. Hoping to have a bfp really soon. Ive been losing weight and hope that did the trick

TTCLABBON
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I told myslef I would try another method after a year of trying. I pray you get you BFP, before August :-)

Quoting Chaos1229: This is my 2nd month I have only been temping and charting . If we don't get a bfp by August I'm going to try some other things.

TTCLABBON
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:35 PM

I love your positive attitude. All we can do is leave it in God's hand since he has the last say so. Baby dust back at you:-)

Quoting jacknbrynnsmom: I have been trying over a year after loosing one ovary and tube about 2 years ago. Just trying to naturally conceive and leaving it in God's hands. GL and baby dust!

TTCLABBON
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I tried the OPK a couple months ago, for one month and got positive results but BFN on HPT. That entire month I was stresssed to the max and decided to give those up lol. GL to you and I hope you get a BFP soon:-)

Quoting MommyTTC3:

On our second month. Haven't started on anything to help yet. If we don't get a pos this month I will at least start taking vitamins and try to figure out how OPKs will work with me because they didn't help me figure out crap this month lol. 

mrsprecise
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:52 PM
i havent taken any vitamins

Quoting TTCLABBON:

Hey ,are you taking any vitamins or anything to help with the process?? The first time I conceived, I had been off BC for two months and was only taking gummy prenatal vitamins. Tons of baby dust for you:-)

Quoting mrsprecise: It will be 5 years in June. No bfps or miscarriages during that time. Hoping to have a bfp really soon. Ive been losing weight and hope that did the trick

MommyTTC3
by Jillian on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

The first test I took was close to a positive and after that it got really light then serged one more time and was super light that night so maybe I missed the pos because I took my fist OPK on CD 15 but I really didn't think I would ovulated around then lol. 

Quoting TTCLABBON:

I tried the OPK a couple months ago, for one month and got positive results but BFN on HPT. That entire month I was stresssed to the max and decided to give those up lol. GL to you and I hope you get a BFP soon:-)

Quoting MommyTTC3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)