Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So it's been a while!

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 6:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am popping in again to share my frustration. (TTC is hard work!)

Last cycle was a BUST! I was convinced I was preg by the incredibly dark veins on my body, which was so unusual for me - I could only relate it to a pregnancy symptom! I was looking way too far into every little thing I was experiencing, that I was *crushed* when af showed. I was so disappointed that I had to go into hiding for a while! (haha!) I felt incredibly dumb for convincing myself that last month was it!

Here I am again though! 10dpo with nothing to incredible to share! I have had a very high closed cervix (almost impossible to find since about 7dpo), and an abdundance of watery white-ish discharge since yesterday (9dpo). A ton of it to say the least! (It is definitely not ovulation, as I had a pos opk 11 days ago). I am trying hard not to read too far into anything, as there is no worse feeling than the AF let down.

I am just hoping, hoping, *hoping* that this could be it! I am trying incredibly hard not to test until the 7th (day after af is due). So.. Here we go again!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

embarrassed

by on May. 2, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 2, 2014 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck and Fx for you
.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on May. 2, 2014 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds good so far!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GamerMomma2
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

MrsCissel2011
by Amber on May. 2, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck, I had to the same thing you are having now. Sadly cervix position and cm are not a reliable source at all. Try not to think or stress about it to much. Good luck and fx.
kristine8333
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck to you! Im on 11-13 dpo and its real hard not to read inti the symptoms like you said. Which is why im going to test day of af due. Because on monday, i got, what i thought, was a positive. Well i went to my doc and they said it was negative. Sooo i had a false positive. But i was only 20 since af. Sucks but hopefully its positive monday or tuesday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)