Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fertility Jewellery Anyone?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:44 AM
  • 15 Replies
Just wondering Ladies, do you believe in fertility jewellery? Do you were one? Any personal success stories? Am just looking into this and thinking of giving it a trial, at this point I guess spending a few $$$ on this won't hurt. Share your thoughts and/or experience. Thank you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 4, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a bracelet that I won from a psychic that is talked about on here and it hasnt done anything. To me, it's just that, a piece of jewlery. Good luck and fx they work for you.

GamerMomma2
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Rose Quartz, Jade, Moonstone and Unakite stones are said to help as complimentary positive energy emitters.

pinki076
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes I have one. It worked for me with my now 15 month old son. I just had another one made for me.
storkneedsgps
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Where did you get it? How long were you ttc?

Quoting pinki076: Yes I have one. It worked for me with my now 15 month old son. I just had another one made for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oldforge001
by Krissy on May. 4, 2014 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I just bought stones:  Rhodonite, Moonstone, Rose Quartz, Aventurine, Carnelian and Auamarine.  I read that you should lay them near your ovaries daily for 15-20 min.  I figure its worth a try!  I got them of Etsy.com

WOFFT
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Sorry it didn't work for you. I've read kots of success stories on tge internet here but the jewellery wasn't from a Psychic. I just think its worth giving a trial since it doesn't cost so much.

Quoting hypnautica:

I have a bracelet that I won from a psychic that is talked about on here and it hasnt done anything. To me, it's just that, a piece of jewlery. Good luck and fx they work for you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 4, 2014 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I got one from Ebay as well. Good luck and fx

WOFFT
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Am actually contemplating buying stones made into bracelet dangles on etsy. I intend buying different stones and attaching to a bracelet. I currently wear a Saint Gerard Medal so will also attach one to it. A lady told a story of buying a Saint Gerard medal with 2 stones attached and conceived within 2months of wearing it. I haven't read about placing near the ovaries but I guess if its necessary then the seller will include it as an instruction with the purchase.

Quoting Oldforge001:

I just bought stones:  Rhodonite, Moonstone, Rose Quartz, Aventurine, Carnelian and Auamarine.  I read that you should lay them near your ovaries daily for 15-20 min.  I figure its worth a try!  I got them of Etsy.com

WOFFT
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Am actually contemplating buying stones made into bracelet dangles on etsy. I intend buying different stones and attaching to a bracelet. I currently wear a Saint Gerard Medal so will also attach one to it. A lady told a story of buying a Saint Gerard medal with 2 stones attached and conceived within 2months of wearing it. I haven't read about placing near the ovaries but I guess if its necessary then the seller will include it as an instruction with the purchase.

Fx and good luck. Hope it works for us. Remember to post when you get your bfp.

Quoting Oldforge001:

WOFFT
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Where did you get the one that worked for conceiving your DS? Share your success story please.

Quoting pinki076: Yes I have one. It worked for me with my now 15 month old son. I just had another one made for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)