Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:17 AM
  • 4 Replies
I had a super hard day emotionally. I have another post on here about what happened to us. My Dr basically over stimmed me ignored the signs and upped my Meds causing softball size ovaries the day of my transfer. So he cancelled it & our 2 really good embryos were put on ice. They tried to push us to stick with them we are moving out of state in July I wouldn't have enough time to do the prep for a FET I told the nurse we would be transferring them to our new home state she tried to scare me into not doing it but our new Dr debunked her. Than I get a call basically saying my bastard of an IVF doc thinks I need a mental clearance before we go through with the FET & he didn't feel comfortable allowing us access to them bc I was "over emotional" the day they cancelled our transfer. I'm sorry if bawling my eyes out & demanding answers is "crazy". My heart felt like it had been ripped out. We want to give our daughter a sibling soon they will be 6 1/2 years apart at this point. She really wants this! So we consulted an atty and now only communicate through them my gp did a general mental assessment & sent him a nice note saying nothing is wrong with me I'm normal. He can't withhold our embryos or touch them. They are being transferred soon out of state. We prob won't transfer till aug/sept bc of the 2-3 months it takes. But it makes me sad really sad, my husbands co worker who told us about this dr was on our cycle, his wife is pg with twins they got to do their ultrasound to see the heartbeat this week this is their 2nd set of twins. I should've had my u/s this week too. I've had 5 friends give birth this week and 3 positive tests for friends while I'm happy for them I'm also really sad it's not us right now. It should be. It's affecting my husband too bc his co worker talks about it everyday to him about his wife's ms and cravings he showed him the u/a picture he said it stings a bit. I'm just so angry at my body for not doing what it's suppose too (I have no Fallopian tubes bc of ectopics) . I feel like I've let my daughter & hubby down. I know this will all work out and where were moving it's a better situation support wise we have no family or close friends here we are moving 4 hrs from home & the climate is better for my fibromyalgia. But just for today I just was super bummed. Thank you for letting me vent.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mimi22evie
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you will be better off with a new Dr anyway. Fingers crossed that the move and new Dr make it happen for you.
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 4, 2014 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. That all sounds very frustrating!

Necie72
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs

tluvsd2
by TONI on May. 4, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
OOO HUGS IM SO SORRY U HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THAT:( BUT IM GLAD U HAVE A CARING AND GOOD NEW DOCTOR YOU WILL BE A MOMMA SOON😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)