Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

any tweakers?* Update*

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:47 AM
  • 70 Replies

Mobile Photo

Sorry its blue dye. My husband picked it up for me. CD 31 today. Hate getting my hopes up but I thought I saw something. Retesting of course with a better test asap. Thanks ladies.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristine8333
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Think I see something, but I don't trust blue dye tests anymore. I got a false positive last week :( but yeah I would test asap with a better one.
lilGsmomma
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:52 AM
I swear they just need to take these off the market! Frustrating! Thanks for looking and I am sorry you got a false positive (hugs)!!!

Quoting kristine8333: Think I see something, but I don't trust blue dye tests anymore. I got a false positive last week :( but yeah I would test asap with a better one.
kristine8333
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I think the same too! They are rediculous, but I didn't have a problem with them until recently. And Gl to you! I hope it's your true bfp!

Quoting lilGsmomma: I swear they just need to take these off the market! Frustrating! Thanks for looking and I am sorry you got a false positive (hugs)!!!

Quoting kristine8333: Think I see something, but I don't trust blue dye tests anymore. I got a false positive last week :( but yeah I would test asap with a better one.
Tattoo_sunshine
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I think I see something fx
tluvsd2
by TONI on May. 4, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
IM NOT A FAN OF BLUE DYE BUT I SEEEE SOMTHN SOOOO FAINT DEF RETEST W A FRER W FMU GOOD LUCK I HOPE IT'S A BFP😊
AshlynnJadesMom
by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 4, 2014 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I see it!
Kaybean
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I see it but of course a little weary. Tell your DH not to buy blue dye again, or better yet, just get them yourself, lol.
lilGsmomma
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Doing a hold right now while hubby runs to get me a pink dye. I want to slap him because he thinks I am crazy I guess...lol. I see the line better after it dried but I know your not suppose to trust that. Praying it is real but bracing to be disappointed!!!!
lilGsmomma
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:28 PM
I know right!!! I usually keep a stock pile but in an effort to not be disappointed with early testing I slacked on buying. Then he was out so I called him on a whim to get me a test. These blue dyes are such a tease! I need real answers!!!!

Quoting Kaybean:

Mobile Photo

I see it but of course a little weary. Tell your DH not to buy blue dye again, or better yet, just get them yourself, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN