Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

advice to anyone TTC......

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do not let getting pregnant consume you & your life.
The past 18 months it has been "sex today" or start clomid now.....you have to fuck me tonight bc im surging.

It's all gone.....romance. ...passion....lust.

My husband walked out yesterday bc this has destroyed our world

No more IUIs or clomid....no more timing.
Just love & romance & passion. I need to repair my marriage & relationship with my husband.
He's more important than having a baby.

Just think twice about everything........
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Oldforge001
by Krissy on May. 4, 2014 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry hun! I know exactly what your are talking about, my husband calls it a "job" while ttc. It def takes the passion and romance out of everything.  I hope that you make it thru this rough patch! GL with everything!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Infertility isnt easy to deal with and puts a strain on a marriage and will also test how strong the relationship really is. We have been ttc #1 for almost 8yrs now and the hurt never gets easier but you have to learn to deal with it, communicate and enjoy each other.

lilGsmomma
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope you guys can work it out.
tryingfor7
by Amber on May. 5, 2014 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
It's my Dh that longs for a child. I'd be thrilled as well but I have 4 children. He has no bios so I'm doing all I can. We don't let it control our sex life. TTC is hard but never a job.
amy326204
by New Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I know exactly what you mean, 2 years trying and the passion is gone, no spontaneity and I had pretty much given up but then when he quit all drinking it kind of renewed my hope but I have to remember not to make it a chore regardless. I hope everything works out for you.
LoveMyBug2013
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck.  Are you okay with resigning yourself to 6 months or a year of "not trying, not preventing" and just living?  It is so hard, but that might be needed to save your marriage.  Good luck and be strong!

trying365
by Caitlin on May. 5, 2014 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry to hear that.  I saw TTC was starting to break us up I stopped everything and just go with the flow. 

Shelleyb413
by on May. 5, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Thanks everyone.
We are working on us & taking a break from this whole baby thing.

I have 3 biological daughters & he doesn't have any children & he wants one but not if we're going to lose each other.
DixonBabies
by on May. 5, 2014 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

sorry hon. 

Audrey2013
by Audrey on May. 5, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Ttc hasn't put a strain on my relationship at all, now or with my ex dh... Just make it spontaneous... Don't let him.know you're o'ing.. And don't nd only around O time. Less pressure
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN