Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prenatals

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:03 PM
  • 2 Replies
What is a good prenatal to take, that isnt a horse pill? Im hoping to get as much in one pill as possible so i don't have to supplement.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
akrogers13
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Lol I have no idea, I take a prenatal plus a dha and they are both horse pills.. plus I am going to start taking more vitamins and herbal supplements and I know those are horse pills too... I don't mind tho, but I remember having to take chewable vitamins with ds.. I can't remember much about them other than they were chewable and didn't make me nauseous
momager2two
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:19 PM
With both my other pregnancies the drs had me take flinstones vitamins because they were chewable. I have gotte much better about taking pills, but I'm not sure I could do a horse pill.

Quoting akrogers13: Lol I have no idea, I take a prenatal plus a dha and they are both horse pills.. plus I am going to start taking more vitamins and herbal supplements and I know those are horse pills too... I don't mind tho, but I remember having to take chewable vitamins with ds.. I can't remember much about them other than they were chewable and didn't make me nauseous
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)