Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any advice

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi I am two days late.. It's really early but I have taken 3 tests. 2 different kinds. Two of the test are positive. They are the kind that have two lines if pregnant. The line that indicates pregnancy is very light colored on both test and the third test I took was digital and said not pregnant. I'm not sure what to think. I will be taking another test in two days
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
akrogers13
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Are the two line tests first response? Those pick up a much lower level of hormone than some of the digis.. I'd call your dr and ask for a blood test.. you are probably just very early and your levels haven't risen enough for it to be detected in the digital... you can also wait a few days and retest..
Corona13
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:59 PM
It was a Walgreen brand but I was thinking that even tho the lines are light , they are there..?I believe I am pregnant but my husband says he doesn't want to get excited with out being sure. I agree my levels are probably just too low for other tests and retaking in two days will give me a positive result on digital test.
Corona13
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Mobile Photo

These are the tests I took.
Blue462
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sure you will get a positive on a digital in a few days! Congrats!
Mrseoc
by Allie on May. 4, 2014 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I've read that digital tests are least sensitive and are best saved until a week after your missed period. I would wait another week to take another test, but if i where to guess i'd say your pregnant! Congrats!!

Corona13
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Thank you both!! We have been trying for so long and I can't wait to show my husband a positive pregnancy test that won't leave us wondering.
Corona13
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Went to the dr today, I am not pregnant. : (
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)