• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a little graphic

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
How can I stop my husbands sperm from running out of me after sex
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wwemom84
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Have him hold it in there for a little bit afterwards and see if it works.

Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 4, 2014 at 9:52 PM
2 moms liked this
You can't. Some will always come out. Unless you have sex standing on your head like Tiff. Hehehe...

But seriously ... It doesn't all come out. Just the excess. Also, some men cum a lot. I know ... Tmi. Lol. But my dh always has a lot and it always runs out of me but here we are expecting babies 6 & 7 so it's still enough in there to get the job done. Lol
Mama.In.Waiting
by on May. 13, 2014 at 9:53 AM

I usually stay on my back with my knees bent to straighten my back, but sperm can get all the way to your tubes within 5-10 minutes. Basically, any sperm healthy enough to make a baby out of will get where they need to be. Also, most of what will come out while you're still in bed is just excess semen like mom2five87 said.

Bajanmama
by on May. 13, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Lie on your back with your legs I the air for 10 minutes. That's what I did and I got pregnant.

BabyHopefulCece
by on May. 14, 2014 at 3:17 PM

A lot of people, I heard, like to use those Diva Cups. Maybe it'll work for you.

Kaitlyn3544
by on May. 15, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Diva cups?

Quoting BabyHopefulCece:

A lot of people, I heard, like to use those Diva Cups. Maybe it'll work for you.

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Elevate your hips with a pillow. 

BabyHopefulCece
by on May. 15, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Quoting Kaitlyn3544: Diva cups?
Quoting BabyHopefulCece:

Yeah. Diva Cups. You can find them on Amazon.com. They've got all kinds of them; some people don't just use them for when they're menstruating. They use them to keep sperm closer to the cervix in order for them to travel upward.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)