• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!! so aggravating and frustrating....I just wish it would happen for us!!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:13 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm 8dpo and took three test as some of you know and have seen posted the blue dye was positive and dollar tree ones negative I have back aches and cervix is closed and high AF is due the 10th of may but my cycles have been normal 28 days but April was 39days I think I had a chemical the last one...so if it goes normal it should start the 10th if not then idk really ugh...so
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krissy920
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 3:29 AM

i got pregnant the cycle  after my chemical, ive read you are  pretty  fertile after one ( not sure how true this is)  Hopefully  you will be getting you rbfp soon and its a healthy sticky bean.

mommyyates
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 6:36 AM
Thanks and I have heard that too I so hope its true and I'll see my bfp on mothers day since I'm going try to wait to test til then
tluvsd2
by TONI on May. 5, 2014 at 7:25 AM
AWWW I HOPE IT'S A BFP FOR U DEF RETEST U R SOOO FERTILE AFTER A MC BABY DUST TO U😊
Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 5, 2014 at 7:28 AM
I've gotten pregnant after chemicals twice. Gl :)
kristine8333
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Dont worry you still have time. Youre 8dpo mostly all hpts wont show a positive yet
mommyyates
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 4:24 PM
I hope so...me and hubby has decided tho if it doesn't happen this time that we are waiting til end of summer to try and TTC again...I mean were not gonna prevent it until then just not temp or opks til the. Take a little break but thanks ladies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)