Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Did you have implantation bleeding?

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 2:42 PM
  • 16 Replies
I swear I just had implantation bleeding two days ago. I spotted for one day and it was dark red almost brown and a little tiny bit of red. I was also cramping. Now I'm not spotting or cramping and my period ain't due till the 17th. Did you have ib if so what was it like? When can I start testing?
by on May. 9, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 9, 2014 at 2:49 PM
I thought you weren't TTC, you were just here for the bfps? Lol did you give in and join us?
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on May. 9, 2014 at 2:57 PM

right!!! Welcome woman and most likely you did have IB

Quoting hypnautica: I thought you weren't TTC, you were just here for the bfps? Lol did you give in and join us?

JesusFreak2192
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Oh me and my mother in law are wanting another kiddo lol she wants her a granddaughter. My hubby doesn't want another one but he ain't using protection so I told him, I hope I get pregnant haha and he was like oh well if u do I'll be happy. Idk if I'm ttc or not lol. All I know is I feel pregnant. I hope I am. I like being here to five the ladies advice also, I have two boys.

Quoting hypnautica: I thought you weren't TTC, you were just here for the bfps? Lol did you give in and join us?
JesusFreak2192
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:58 PM
My name is Sam :) I'm 22 and have two boys, hoping for a girl!! I introduced myself on some other thread.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 9, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Good luck and Fx for a bfp very soon :)
mrsroberts10
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 3:44 PM

I had IB, but it was just pink tinted discharge about a week before AF was due. Somehow, I made myself wait til I was 10 days late, and it was a BFP! I didn't even realize it was IB until I got that postive! FX and GL to you!

Chaos1229
by Tasha on May. 9, 2014 at 4:11 PM
I've never had IB but from what it sounds like you could have ! Good luck to you.
JesusFreak2192
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 4:13 PM
I'm so excited omg. Maybe i could test on Mother's day and it might be positive? Best mothers day present ever right? Lol

Quoting Chaos1229: I've never had IB but from what it sounds like you could have ! Good luck to you.
Chelseajean21
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 6:35 PM
I read IB is not dark or bright red just very light pink. Goodluck!
DavonnaC
by Davonna on May. 9, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I'm hoping the spotting I had yesterday was IB. It was a glob of dark red and then some light orange staining. Hoping we both get bfps soon! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)