Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Did you have implantation bleeding?

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 2:42 PM
  • 16 Replies
I swear I just had implantation bleeding two days ago. I spotted for one day and it was dark red almost brown and a little tiny bit of red. I was also cramping. Now I'm not spotting or cramping and my period ain't due till the 17th. Did you have ib if so what was it like? When can I start testing?
by on May. 9, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 9, 2014 at 2:49 PM
I thought you weren't TTC, you were just here for the bfps? Lol did you give in and join us?
tiffluv81
tired mentally. HEY WHERE MY BABY AT? Still not preggo dang it.
Yesterday at 5:32 PM
by Tiffanie on May. 9, 2014 at 2:57 PM

right!!! Welcome woman and most likely you did have IB

Quoting hypnautica: I thought you weren't TTC, you were just here for the bfps? Lol did you give in and join us?

JesusFreak2192
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Oh me and my mother in law are wanting another kiddo lol she wants her a granddaughter. My hubby doesn't want another one but he ain't using protection so I told him, I hope I get pregnant haha and he was like oh well if u do I'll be happy. Idk if I'm ttc or not lol. All I know is I feel pregnant. I hope I am. I like being here to five the ladies advice also, I have two boys.

Quoting hypnautica: I thought you weren't TTC, you were just here for the bfps? Lol did you give in and join us?
JesusFreak2192
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:58 PM
My name is Sam :) I'm 22 and have two boys, hoping for a girl!! I introduced myself on some other thread.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 9, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Good luck and Fx for a bfp very soon :)
mrsroberts10
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 3:44 PM

I had IB, but it was just pink tinted discharge about a week before AF was due. Somehow, I made myself wait til I was 10 days late, and it was a BFP! I didn't even realize it was IB until I got that postive! FX and GL to you!

Chaos1229
by Tasha on May. 9, 2014 at 4:11 PM
I've never had IB but from what it sounds like you could have ! Good luck to you.
JesusFreak2192
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 4:13 PM
I'm so excited omg. Maybe i could test on Mother's day and it might be positive? Best mothers day present ever right? Lol

Quoting Chaos1229: I've never had IB but from what it sounds like you could have ! Good luck to you.
Chelseajean21
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 6:35 PM
I read IB is not dark or bright red just very light pink. Goodluck!
DavonnaC
by Davonna on May. 9, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I'm hoping the spotting I had yesterday was IB. It was a glob of dark red and then some light orange staining. Hoping we both get bfps soon! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)