Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

anyone else have this?

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:01 PM
  • 9 Replies

I was in the store walking around and all of a sudden I had a cramp that stopped me in my tracks it wasn't really painful but it hurt enough for me to stop. Then the pain went all the way down my leg it was the strangest thing I have ever felt. I am in my TWW so I don't know if this is a good or bad sign. 

by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
trying365
by Caitlin on May. 12, 2014 at 2:06 PM

BUMP!

kaykay61713
by Shelby on May. 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Do you have back problems?
Fairegirl33
by Melissa on May. 12, 2014 at 3:41 PM

this is what i wondered also... sciatica maybe ?

Quoting kaykay61713: Do you have back problems?

trying365
by Caitlin on May. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM

No not at all...it started as a dull cramp then went down to my leg. I have never felt that before, now the dull pain is in my crotch area

kaykay61713
by Shelby on May. 12, 2014 at 4:43 PM
I have sciatica and scoliosis thats why I wondered. It sounds like sciatica. Dull cramping and my leg felt swollen. I thought I had a blood clot because part of my thigh was numb and underneath the numb part was that dull cramp feeling and it hurt. They did an us on my leg and it came up clean then I had to do x rays and they said I had sciatica and scoliosis. All sciatica is is a pinched nerve according to the doctor. I also have a compressed disk.

Quoting trying365:

No not at all...it started as a dull cramp then went down to my leg. I have never felt that before, now the dull pain is in my crotch area

kaykay61713
by Shelby on May. 12, 2014 at 4:45 PM
I should say sciatica can pinch a nerve and make it inflamed causing discomfort and/or pain. It could also be that it is still pinching the nerve. Depending on your symptoms it could be one or the other or something totally different. I would go see a doctor just so you know.
kaykay61713
by Shelby on May. 12, 2014 at 4:46 PM
Thats what it sounds like. Thats pretty much the same symptoms I had when I was diagnosed.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

this is what i wondered also... sciatica maybe ?

Quoting kaykay61713: Do you have back problems?

Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 12, 2014 at 5:38 PM
Yes! When I was pregnant with my first that is how I found out. For two or three days in a row I kept getting these random cramps that would stop me in my tracks. I was only 17 then and had no idea what it was. I thought something was really wrong. So my mom took me to the ER and there we discovered I was pregnant and that is what caused it.
Blue462
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Could be sciatica. I have that too. It goes all the way down to the sole of my foot. It could also be a ligament. I had this in early pregnancy. Your uterus stretches and pulls on your ligaments and it can be very painful. Stop you in your tracks painful!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN