Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

is it just me or is everyone catching the baby flu?

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 6:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Is it just me or is everyone around me getting the baby flu bc I want a baby?

Options:

yes youre not crazy

no its all in your head

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

Since I've been TTC with my man it seems like everyone, even some of my friends 12 year old cousins are getting pregnant and having babies and I am 20 with a miscarriage under my belt... I miscarried twins on dec.25 2011. I just spent the most horrible mothers day alone and every where I look its pregnant people and babies everywhere... I have a nephew and my SIL may be pregnant again and it just sucks. Even my man may have kids, its being determined but I really think it will break me. I mean is this normal? I want to break down and cry every time I hear my nephew cry or I hold him.... we have been ttc for 6 months and been together for a year. I just feel so depressed and worthless like I can't be a woman bc I cant give birth. I mean I want kids so much when I talk to my nephew (1 yr) I sometimes accidentally call myself mommy and my hubbs daddy, then start crying. So is it just me or what? And what can I do to stop feeling this bad about it?
by on May. 14, 2014 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommy_522
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 7:32 AM
How long have y'all been together? & actively trying?
anglesinheaven
by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Together a year trying for six months. Its driving me crazy.
DixonBabies
by on May. 14, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Yep, everyone I know is getting pregnant. Even a woman who has stated time and time again she will not EVER haev babies is preggo lol. I'm so happy for her though she has been through a lot and turned her life completely around. 

Youve only been trying 6 months. It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive. Are you tracking your cycles, learning your body, etc? 

anglesinheaven
by on May. 18, 2014 at 3:29 AM
Yeah but the dr said we should have concieved already........
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2014 at 8:14 AM
On average it takes a perfectly healthy couple a year to conceive so I don't know why your doctor said that. Most doctors won't even see you until you've been trying for a year.

Quoting anglesinheaven: Yeah but the dr said we should have concieved already........
.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on May. 18, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Still trolling I see
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN