Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Since I can't give DS a little brother or sister...

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 10:02 PM
  • 63 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I am thinking about getting him one of these. 2 and 1/2 years of TTC and 2 failed rounds of Clomid and ready to take a break. I need something to fill that hole in my heart and DS needs a friend. What do you think?
by on May. 14, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaykay61713
by Shelby on May. 14, 2014 at 10:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Omg cute!! Pretty sure any kid would love to have that puppy! I would love that puppy! Too cute!
toopicky429
by Jackie on May. 14, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Mobile Photo

I got this 150 lbs of cuteness after trying for 18 months. I did get a bfp right after getting him, but it was ectopic. He was only 12.6 lbs when I got him. I say go for it, if you're ready for a puppy. :)
Love.Being.Amom
by on May. 14, 2014 at 10:22 PM
I'm sure he would love a puppy who wouldn't and the dog will become his best friend also those dogs make a great family pet!!
bellaa90
by Amber on May. 14, 2014 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

awe what a cutie!

Blue462
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Wow that's a big dog! I had a German Sheppard/ Akita mixed but she passed away about a year ago. I was thinking we would wait to get another dog until after I had a baby but who knows if or when that will happen.

Quoting toopicky429:

Mobile Photo

I got this 150 lbs of cuteness after trying for 18 months. I did get a bfp right after getting him, but it was ectopic. He was only 12.6 lbs when I got him. I say go for it, if you're ready for a puppy. :)
Blue462
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:25 PM
I think DS will love having a puppy plus I have always wanted a Golden Retriever. They are the cutest puppies ever!

Quoting Love.Being.Amom: I'm sure he would love a puppy who wouldn't and the dog will become his best friend also those dogs make a great family pet!!
Love.Being.Amom
by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes they are very cute

Quoting Blue462: I think DS will love having a puppy plus I have always wanted a Golden Retriever. They are the cutest puppies ever!

Quoting Love.Being.Amom: I'm sure he would love a puppy who wouldn't and the dog will become his best friend also those dogs make a great family pet!!
Sabuchler
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Words of encouragement here. We tried for 2and a half years also. On our 4th round of clomid I am happy to say I am 10 weeks pregnant. We took a month off before concieving. But the puppy would be adorable too!
Sabuchler
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Words of encouragement here. We tried for 2and a half years also. On our 4th round of clomid I am happy to say I am 10 weeks pregnant. We took a month off before concieving. But the puppy would be adorable too!
.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on May. 14, 2014 at 11:45 PM
2 moms liked this
They're a lot of work and commitment. Maybe rescue a dog instead of buying a puppy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)