Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Need friends who r going through TTC like me :(

Posted by on May. 23, 2014 at 4:38 PM
  • 38 Replies

So we can talk about it because sometimes I be needing someone to talk 2 but they don't understand because they are not having the problem...

by on May. 23, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hurst0three
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I don't know your struggles personally but I'm always here if you need to talk :) 

Sammi20
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I have beenm TTC baby #2 for about 3 years now.. How long have you been ttc? Do you have baby #1 yet? I have PCOS, cysts in my ovaries that eat my eggs :/ .. What about you?

Veunica
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I just been TTC for about 9 months or so for my 1st child and my friend is preg and my sis is 6yrs old so I cant talk 2 her lol my sis in laws have kids and my cuzs have kids :(

Quoting hurst0three:

I don't know your struggles personally but I'm always here if you need to talk :) 

Veunica
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 6:13 PM

This will b my 1st and it has been about 9 months I dnt have anything so far but I have symptoms of fibrods but I got checked and she said she didnt feel any thing so we r goin 2 check the husband and c if it is him

Quoting Sammi20:

I have beenm TTC baby #2 for about 3 years now.. How long have you been ttc? Do you have baby #1 yet? I have PCOS, cysts in my ovaries that eat my eggs :/ .. What about you?

Sammi20
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Aww girl Keep your head up! It takes an average of 8 months to get pregnant (I took 8 months with DD) It is frustrating right? Are you tracking your ovulation? See my signature, the top one tells you 2 weeks from the start of your period which is when you are most fertile :) keep up that baby dancing!!! xD

Quoting Veunica:

This will b my 1st and it has been about 9 months I dnt have anything so far but I have symptoms of fibrods but I got checked and she said she didnt feel any thing so we r goin 2 check the husband and c if it is him

Quoting Sammi20:

Veunica
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

i have on this app on my phone called ovia

Quoting Sammi20:

Aww girl Keep your head up! It takes an average of 8 months to get pregnant (I took 8 months with DD) It is frustrating right? Are you tracking your ovulation? See my signature, the top one tells you 2 weeks from the start of your period which is when you are most fertile :) keep up that baby dancing!!! xD

Quoting Veunica:

Quoting Sammi20:

VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

You aren't alone honey. Some of us have been ttc for years. Babies all around us. I warn people I'll steal them..:)     

kaykay61713
by Shelby on May. 24, 2014 at 1:02 PM
I have been ttc for almost a year. Only for baby #2 this time around. Im always here to talk if you need it. I get how frustrating it can be especially since it was so easy the first time and now we are struggling to have a second. It sucks watching all your friends and family get pregnant (with whatever number they are on). It sucks really bad when you did it once and feel like it will never happen again. I feel robbed of my family dreams m I wanted my babies close in age and I just dont see it happening. Anyway, baby dust to you and if you want to talk pm me! Im pretty much always on here!
ttc_n_2013or14
by Member on May. 24, 2014 at 2:30 PM

ttc 4years while everyone around me just pops up pregnant.. with them not knowing what it is like to ttc i have no1 to tlk to.. especially with whats going on right now.. It SUCKS

nikabear
by Member on May. 24, 2014 at 2:32 PM
I am not sure of your struggle but I am here if you need me. I have only been trying for about a month and a half now.........
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)