Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Calling all IVF'ers

Posted by on May. 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
After 2 1/2 years TTC we just started IUIs. Obviously I'm hoping they will work but I'm not feeling like its a sure thing. For those of you who have researched IVF extensively where are some of the best places?
by on May. 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
katcough
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:49 PM
3 moms liked this
Hands down CCRM in Lone Tree, CO. We did our first 3 IVF cycles at a clinic in Chicago and did not turn out positive. Now after going to CCRM, we know why they are one of the best in the world. Highly recommend them!!!
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 26, 2014 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine or CCRM is the top in the US.They have testing and procedures I had never heard of with any other clinic Ive gone to or have researched.  I will be using them for my next IVF. The next best would be RMA of NJ or Reproductive Medicine Associates of NJ.

krissy920
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2014 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

My friend is doing on outside dc, offers 99% chance to happen.. you get up to  6 attempts for the 1 price, and if it doesnt work you get the money back to use towards adoption,

CafeMom Tickers
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Thanks. Do u live in either of those areas? Do u think there is really a big difference in going to some place out of state? I know you know your stuff!

Quoting hypnautica:

Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine or CCRM is the top in the US.They have testing and procedures I had never heard of with any other clinic Ive gone to or have researched.  I will be using them for my next IVF. The next best would be RMA of NJ or Reproductive Medicine Associates of NJ.

Lmallonee
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Do u know the name of the place?

Quoting krissy920:

My friend is doing on outside dc, offers 99% chance to happen.. you get up to  6 attempts for the 1 price, and if it doesnt work you get the money back to use towards adoption,

hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 26, 2014 at 9:55 AM
I'm in SC, so no where close to either. I went out of state for my last ivf. I didn't but you can get your monitoring done locally and go to the clinic for your procedure.

Quoting Lmallonee: Thanks. Do u live in either of those areas? Do u think there is really a big difference in going to some place out of state? I know you know your stuff!
Quoting hypnautica:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN