Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im so lost

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:23 AM
  • 7 Replies
Im so lost. I was sure I was preg. Even tested yesterday and got very faint line. This morn cb digi week estimator...neg.
Its day for af cd30. Mid afternoon I spotted when I wiped...slime and pinkish red. I thought well here is af. 15 mins later wiped brown blood with a few small tissue looking chuncks. That was around 1pm. Nothing sinse...not even a drop just lots of cm.
ANY insight as to what could be going on?
Its driving me crazy.
Oh and I even just bd to see if itd start the af full force because usually around the time of af..intetcourse causes it... still nothing at all but some creamy and sometimes slick cm.
Any ideas at all??
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommyof171274
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:20 AM
How many dpo? I got the same thing last month and then got a positive a couple days later. I implanted later then I thought. It ended up a chemical though. Good luck maybe try in a couple of days. Could be IB. FX!
Pipersmom1988
by Jacklyn on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:48 AM
You could always call your doctor and get an appointment to see what's going on. But I would wait a few days and test again.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:54 AM
Use an frer those digitalis aren't sensitive enough. They work for some ppl. I was 3 weeks and it told me "not pregnant" so I don't care for them. I love the frer
shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:01 PM
I am trying to get a frer. I took another wondofo and it had another super faint line.

Quoting Dannimarie418: Use an frer those digitalis aren't sensitive enough. They work for some ppl. I was 3 weeks and it told me "not pregnant" so I don't care for them. I love the frer
shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Im not sure how many dpo I am. I thought I oed on 18 but maybe 21. No more blood though. I took another wondofo. Again another super faint line. I have another digi weeks estimator but dont want to waste it. Heading now to get frer.

Quoting mommyof171274: How many dpo? I got the same thing last month and then got a positive a couple days later. I implanted later then I thought. It ended up a chemical though. Good luck maybe try in a couple of days. Could be IB. FX!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:34 PM
GL! And update when you get an frer.

Quoting shay_porter: I am trying to get a frer. I took another wondofo and it had another super faint line.

Quoting Dannimarie418: Use an frer those digitalis aren't sensitive enough. They work for some ppl. I was 3 weeks and it told me "not pregnant" so I don't care for them. I love the frer
shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Thank u! Unfortunately the town I live in has one place that sells them and they are out :(

Quoting Dannimarie418: GL! And update when you get an frer.

Quoting shay_porter: I am trying to get a frer. I took another wondofo and it had another super faint line.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)