Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Definitely the worst and most confusing cycle- UPDATE IN RED :)

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:58 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am just about crushed. I am pretty sure AF is here, but not positive. So the stupid thing should just flow like a river so I can get it over with and stop driving myself crazy. Yesterday, I was super crampy and had what I thought was implantation bleeding- pinksih discharge- but then at night I had some red dots of blood on my pantiliner. Today when I wipe I get a weird combo platter- Will the stupid period just start. I don't want to put a tampon in just in case, and its going to be almost 90 today at work with no AC...Anyone ever experience this? AF isn't due until Wednesday/Thursday :( atleast I thought.  So disappointed

Ladies, I am driving DH Nuts! Too bad he told me not to tell my BFF and that means he is stuck with all my rambling :) So after I wrote my self pity post. I went back in the bathroom where AF was really non existent again so I decided to take a test. The line is darker. If it was my trigger it would be lighter not darker. tomorrow I am pulling out my FRER. I will be 13 DPO and 14 DP trigger. I think I should be safe at that point. I feel really hopefuly. All day I thought I had AF and was just waiting for that embarassing momen in my classroom, but it never happend. WOO HOO...This could be it!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElloOu
by Jessica on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh, I feel ya. I would say put a liner on, but carry a tampon around just in case. Sometimes I spot a few days before AF like that.
DixonBabies
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:58 AM

how many dpo are you? I'm sorry I hope it'sn ot an early af and its still implantation.

.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry. I can relate to the disappointment and wishing AF would just show if she's going to show
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stcy79
by Stacey on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry:(  I hate it when ur body try's to start but just cant get it together! Softcups are great for those light days when even a light tampon is to much and no worry of TSS.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

RobsPrincess24
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine was really wonky this month too. I think I was late, but I don't know since I completely gave up keeping track of everything. My boobs have HURT for over a week. I felt like AF was going to arrive at any minute. Every day would go by and nothing though. Took three tests and they were all BFN's. They were all in the afternoon though so I decided to test this morning with FMU. AF had arrived in full force. Yay me! Oh well. Hubs and I have a fertility dr. appt. on Wednesday. I'm super excited!

froyogal
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Thats exactly what I did :)

Quoting ElloOu: Ugh, I feel ya. I would say put a liner on, but carry a tampon around just in case. Sometimes I spot a few days before AF like that.

Khooks
by Jessica on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Fingers crossed!!!!
shay_porter
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Ik what u mean! My af was due yesterday. And around noon...I go to bathroom and wipe some blood mixed w mucas. Then 30 mins later a littlw brown. Nothing sinse then at all.
froyogal
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Did you test? GL

Quoting shay_porter: Ik what u mean! My af was due yesterday. And around noon...I go to bathroom and wipe some blood mixed w mucas. Then 30 mins later a littlw brown. Nothing sinse then at all.

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Get that frer our! Hope the line continues to get darker! GL!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)